• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia! (Double up welcomed)(Romance)(Long-term)

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
Hello again everyone ^^ I'm currently craving to do a my hero academia roleplay with romance as one of the leading devices. I am looking for someone to do either a Toshinori Yagi/All Might with for a Teacher OC I have in mind. And of course I'm totally opening to doubling. I'm also okay with pairing her with another oc. I think I can play mostly any student, teacher, or villain. So feel free to ask ^^

As far as plot goes I'm pretty much looking to go along with the run of the show. Only from more of the my OC and the teachers perspective. My character Shizuka Yamada, younger sibling of Hizashi Yamada. Their quirks being similar if not the same. I tend to write Shizuka as being just a bit stronger then Hizashi. She has hearing aids in her ears that doubles as also protecting her hearing as she uses her quirks. I won't say anything more as to not make this too long.

A few things to know before rping with me ^^
~I'm a working single mom. I work during the day and get off usually around 5 oclock. I do try to get at least one of two responses out a day but sometimes my time and energy just run out. A little patience would be greatly appreciated.

~I myself am 24 and would like for my partner to be at least 20+ please.

~I am ghost friendly but a notification would be appreciated.

~I tend to write somewhere between 3 to 5 paragraphs for a starter and somewhere between 1 to 3 further on. I always want to give my partner the chance to reply. All I ask if please no one liners. Its difficult to move a story forward with one liners. Also one that note I don't expect novella style writing but as long as what you are saying is neat and understandable I will be content ^^

~Nothing is set in stone about an rp. If you have any ideas feel free to throw them in! I am a open minded individual!

Thank you for reading this ^^ Hope to hear back from someone soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back