• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia CanonxOC?

SparksSnow

The Ace of Dumb
Name is Sparks and this is a first time posting here, so hopefully, I am doing everything correctly. I'm over 18 if it makes anyone feel better. xD

As stated looking for a My Hero Academia roleplay partner who doesn't mind doing some canonxoc pairing. My OC is female but I welcome most types of relationships. Meaning, I'll do MxM, FxF, MxF, and all what else is in there.

1: Looking to double. I think it is more fun that way and all. We can double, triple, or whatever we need to keep it going and be interesting.

2: All I wish is that you use proper capitalization and grammar rules, grammar the best it can be really. (For I know I SUCK at grammar. Who wants to play how many grammar mistakes Sparks' has made? xD ) I don't know what else to put here. I guess I try to usually give 3 paragraphs for each character in the reply or at least 3 paragraphs period if I am struggling. Just basically give me something to work off of. Please try to avoid one-liners.

3: I don't really care about time gaps between replies, I get life can get in the way or the brain likes to just check out or such. I try to reply once a day at least if it is possible. I just ask to know to be in the known?

4: I love OOC, we need to get to know one another and all. With that, plotting needs to go both ways? We share ideas and look, I can also understand we had one path in mind but it can go a completely different path.

5: Here I can say I am up to date with the manga. Haven't seen the anime or movies, sorry! I have been meaning to and all! I really have been!

6: This is a team effort. Help me plot, keep it going, all of it. All I ask. I can get drained rather quickly if it is just me coming up with everything. Also, if I have done something to upset you or don't like the idea, just tell me, please!

I guess this is where I can say what I am looking for in the roleplay character-wise and everything. First off, I am really interested in (please note it doesn't have to have it in there, I get it. Not everyone's cup of tea.): omegaverse and/or some poly relationships? Have a loving harem for everyone! And that is it, but it doesn't have to be those. Those are just ones I am carving.

Come at me with ideas. It doesn't have to stay in the canon line, we can go AU or whatnot. (Hope this is alright to put.) We can go into dark territory too. Splash of yandere or something, let's do it! As I said, I am game. Be even more fun to do something based off of the third ending. I know. I haven't seen the anime but I know the openings and endings. What can I say?

Even got the idea of a crossover of a Pokemon one with it. Pokemon team and heroes, think of the chaos like that! All of it. Mahahahah.

Character-wise:

Who I a looking for you to play: Shoto Todoroki (I'm such a fangirl of his. Sue me!) and if we go ploy route make it a Tododeku? (I'm trash, I know! I know!)

Characters I can play: I have done Dabi, Bakugo, Shigiaraki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shinso, Izuku, Hawks, Tamaki. I will do my best to play them. Don't see a character you want? Tell me and I will do my best with them!

But I think that is about it. I might add more if I remember. Always hit me up. I like having a few different ones going. Keep the mind going and rolling. Instead of me staring at a wall or wondering what my cat is thinking. xD

And I keep editing this, sorry! I remember things. xD

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to play as Todoroki for you! If you're still interested, I was looking for someone to play as Bakugou? I have an OC I'd like to use against him and I hope we can RP!

I am still interested! Would love to play Bakugou for you! I think this is where we go to PMs and discuss the plot and such? xD

Hello! I am curious to see if you interested still in doing a My Hero Academia RP. I can double and I can play Todoroki for you. There's a bit of a character that I wish for you to play. Could you do so? I know it's not perfect but I don't care about that. Just knowing if you could play her, that is the best thing I could ask for.

Sure! I still am! Send me a PM or name the character here. I can try my hand at her. Always willing try!

Hey if you’re still open I can do todoroki for you , I was wondering if you play any of the girls in bnha like Mina or Jirou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back