• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia (BNHA) (Ignore post /view count!)

Plot A or Plot B

• A

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • B

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Neither, I'll comment

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heavily dislike 2 and kinda dislike 3.

The problem with having villains as people with political power or authoritive positions is that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense given how the world of BNHA is set up. Villains as generally the criminals of the world and don't actually really have those positions. A villain who somehow stayed under the radar and became a school headmaster isn't really a true villain in my book. The argument there would be they had some convoluted plan to become successful enough legally that they became a school headmaster to train heroes, something that no villain would do.

It's the same reason I dislike 3. I can't understand how anyone would pull off a legal villain school. I think it'd be more likely that the villains are a group of people who start opening their organization to allowing children to join. This would make more sense to combat the hero schools which are training children

In this way, villains would likely still operate much like villains, having a secret hideout (honestly I love they used a bar/pub in the anime) and they'd allow people of all ages, similarly to how you got people like himiko joining them who were actually kids who still attended regular schools.
But it wouldn't be a school. It'd be an organization or group of villains who operate together.
In that sense they could maybe send a few kids to the hero school to infiltrate, something that himiko also did. But I'd be okay with more of a focus around the villain side being at their hideout or planning operations rather than simply trying to infiltrate a school.

Although personally I think option 1 is the best. And even in that retrospect, a few villains could still try to infiltrate the school in option one. But I heavily dislike overloading too many villain children characters.

That's my opinions though.

Howdy ho! I threw up two plots on the first post, if you have time, could you please read them and vote on the poll I created?

I need to step out for a while, I'll be back later tonight to respond to posts etc. Thank you all again for your interest and awesome feedback!

Howdy ho! I threw up two plots on the first post, if you have time, could you please read them and vote on the poll I created?

I need to step out for a while, I'll be back later tonight to respond to posts etc. Thank you all again for your interest and awesome feedback!
Cool.

what is the first one about?

what is the first one about?

I had a nap and some calamari, I am back now! Allow me to elaborate (/^▽^)/ * *

Plot A is a focus on heroes vs. villains. I didn't want to stuff too much in text in there, but that plot would follow a group of heroes investigating a new overarching villain (controlled by me) that is assembling a crime syndicate and wreaking havoc across the city. The unavoidable downside here is that of course heroes and villains are two different groups that would cross paths as the story goes, and I know there are a few people concerned about separating characters but having a base for each (Hero Agency, Hideout/Bar) should help to quell that. The story starts off with the pro heroes at their agency, they have a period of time to interact and maybe discuss the red card incidents etc which aren't taken very seriously at this point. Meanwhile, villains were delivered an envelope a few days prior to this from one of the strange vanishing figures I mentioned. Inside was an invitation to an "event" happening downtown, a wad of cash, a red "Is This Justice?" card, and a photo of a bound and distressed pro hero. They have a chance to either go to the location or scope it out etc.

After some initial posting, I intro one of my OCs, a quirkless journalist that is obsessed with the red card case who bursts into the hero agency with the same invitation shortly before an explosive events happens near the location enclosed. I have a lot of framework down for this as I've ran it before offsite, it has a lot of potential and twists and turn along the way, but of course I will detail more info if this a good way to go. Let me know if you have anymore questions, I value your opinion!

One and two are good choices but my strongest point would be going towards the former because its much more traditional and this will give the newcomers an idea of what to expect from not just the rp, but also the anime itself.
That is a fantastic point and I love your signature!

Very much interested in this, and very interested in Plot A's circumstances dealing with older and already more experienced heroes!

Hmmm, I personally like plot A more since this is a nice change to the "Classroom BNHA" RP that we have had a lots in RPN. If you have the plot all planned out, it should be exciting. Another thing is that I also like to play an adult hero more.
But when are you gonna start ?

Hmmm, I personally like plot A more since this is a nice change to the "Classroom BNHA" RP that we have had a lots in RPN. If you have the plot all planned out, it should be exciting. Another thing is that I also like to play an adult hero more.
But when are you gonna start ?

I would like to as well! In any case, I've been working hard to get all the components ready for each plot. I will have it up and ready sometime tomorrow (Monday) so you can take a look! Thanks for posting.

Just a lil update:

Thank you everyone for voting so far! I have been building everything we need to start such as CS and lore etc. I will have the game up and ready sometime tomorrow, and if it wasn't quite the plot you were hoping for please remember that this is my first rpg on this website and I plan to have many more!

Yes, absolutely! I planned to, is it common on RpNation to use discord?
It is common enough that the mods ended up creating a whole area just for roleplays played out of the site, among which the most common places are discord and email. Beyond that, don't have the numbers to say whether it is common or not.

Which is not to say everyone on RPN has discord or that anyone expects to need to have discord or anything like that. Just some of us prefer talking over discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back