• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia and Snoot Boopins! MXM

AceNfriends

Please boop Ace's snoot!
Hello friends! Friendly drago Ace here with some good My Hero Academia rps as well as some other fandoms! If you see anything you like or want to brainstorm please send me a message and boop my snoot! And if you don't see anybody you like please boop my snoot anyway!

What I prefer to write and rules!:

MxM only

I prefer to write at least 3 small paragraphs but I can't write a while book for one post. (Starter posts may very)

We really like the "getting to know each other" phase in rps

Rules:

No one liners

Please keep the rp going

We like communication!

---

We're doin fandoms first!

Phantom Tales of the Night - I really like the Inn Keeper and wouldn’t mind an rp either with this anime or something similar

Servamp

Tokyo Ghoul - I like Uta as a character but I also have an OC for my Tokyo Ghoul plot

Pokemon - My pokemon of choice is a black mew that goes around as a black absol

Kaiju No. 8 - I'd like to play Leno Ichikawa

My Hero Academia - I love to play Todoroki and I like pairing him with Deku, Bakugou or Iida

Fandom plots!

My Hero Academia Plots:

OMG They were roommates! - This is a basic rp where Todoroki and whoever you wish to play are meeting for the first time and find out that they are roommates. It’s opened to a lot of fun ideas and possibilities.

Dark Days - He finally said it. Todoroki has finally told his father that he's gay. And now, after a fist fight with Endeavor, Todoroki finds himself bruised, soaked, and afraid. He ran away after the fight, not being able to be in the same house as his father, and is now wondering the streets in the middle of a rain storm. He wonders what he should do now, having no where else to go, until he hears someone call his name.

(This rp deals with a bunch of abuse and can be pretty graphic when it comes to Todoroki's injuries. If you are interested in this plot please let me know if you have any sensitivities when it comes to injuries.)

Remember that snoot boopins are always welcome! Please spare some snoot boops if you have the time!

My Hero Academia OC

Full name: Calcifer
Nickname:Cally
Alias: Kelpy
Attitude/Personality: Mostly indifferent, quiet
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Body Shape: Thin and slouched
Eye Colors: Red
Extra Facts: Shark teeth!
Quirk: Sticky Ink
Physical changes: Black bodily fluids (spit, sweat, ect.)
Quirk abilities: Bodily fluids become sticky at will
Quirk strength: Quirk will stick to anything at will, can hold up to 300 pounds. 1 drop to every 5 pounds (May be tweaked)
Quirk weakness: Using quirk too much will lead to dehydration. The stains are a pain to get out. Ink stands on top of water like oil. Can evaporate in EXTREME heat (200 F?)
Side: Vigilante

Accelerator.600.334554.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back