• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero acadamia (need todoroki)

CleoX

Haikyuu or MHA?
My character was born quirkless. Her father wasn't satisfied with that so he turned her into his science experiment until she developed a quirk. Her quirk, is demonic possession. She transforms into a demon or can summon demons when she doesn't want to transform. One day a lab that is competing with her fathers lab starts testing something her father wants so he has her attack that lab. Todoroki happens to be on the scene and stops her. However, he sees more than just evil in her and tries to save her from a life of darkness.

XD i would love if you did! But don't want to make you give up your personal view XD

Name: Demon King Shoto Todorki

Villain and hero

height: 6’6

Quirks: half fire, half ice, part demon

Villain/Hero Name : Shoto

Hair color: half white and half red

Eye color: left eye is blue and right eye is brown

other characteristics: demon horns and wings

personality: caring, thoughtful, but has a split personality when it comes to being a hero or a villain

sexuality: bisexual

( if u want I could play the original Shoto todoroki for ur rp....this is just my own spinoff of him )

For this id prefer the original but am totally down to make another one with a villain todoroki as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back