• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🤍 My Fandom List! 🤍

Pale Luminance

bookworm!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya folks! I'm on the hunt for an awesome roleplaying partner! someone who's not just adv-literate, but also super friendly and, of course, as patient as a saint! Don't worry though, I typically reply twice a day! hah

I welcome both genders! Please be 20+ and as mentioned, adv-lit! 🤍

With that settled, here are some of the fandoms I've been wanting to try out! Of course, we don't have to stick to the canonical stuff—I'm quite flexible! I sometimes even prefer playing OC's over fandom characters!

Telltale's The Walking Dead 🤍
Demon Slayer 🤍
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners 🤍
Batman: The Enemy Within 🤍
Resident Evil 1 & 2
Tales of Vesperia
Corpse Party 🤍
Witcher 3 🤍
Star Wars (Clone Wars Era!)
Bully
L.A Noire
God of War (Instead Kratos has a daughter!?)
Attack on Titan
Telltale's The Wolf Among Us 🤍

Tokyo Ghoul (note: I can't recall any of the canon details, except that there's this conflict between demons and investigators, which still pulls my interest hah)

I totally forgot the anime name for this one, but its premise revolves around some human getting accidentally enrolled into a monster school, where the only monster able to sniff em out is some vampire!

But yeah! Those are some of my fandoms! If you're not sure about them, we can still brainstorm or do something entirely different! Here are my favorite genres:

Fantasy.

Fantasy..!

Fantasy!!!

Oops, did I misspelled it?.. Fantasy!

Oh, and..

Horror!

Drama!

Action!

Romance!

-
Pretty much anything's cool beans! If it's chock-full of story goodness and interesting, then I'm all in for whatever you've got cooking! Just hmu with your own ideas or what fandom/genre you wanted to include!

Hiya folks! I'm on the hunt for an awesome roleplaying partner! someone who's not just adv-literate, but also super friendly and, of course, as patient as a saint! Don't worry though, I typically reply twice a day! hah

I welcome both genders! Please be 20+ and as mentioned, adv-lit! 🤍

With that settled, here are some of the fandoms I've been wanting to try out! Of course, we don't have to stick to the canonical stuff—I'm quite flexible! I sometimes even prefer playing OC's over fandom characters!

Telltale's The Walking Dead 🤍
Demon Slayer 🤍
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners 🤍
Batman: The Enemy Within 🤍
Resident Evil 1 & 2
Tales of Vesperia
Corpse Party 🤍
Witcher 3 🤍
Star Wars (Clone Wars Era!)
Bully
L.A Noire
God of War (Instead Kratos has a daughter!?)
Attack on Titan
Telltale's The Wolf Among Us 🤍

Tokyo Ghoul (note: I can't recall any of the canon details, except that there's this conflict between demons and investigators, which still pulls my interest hah)

I totally forgot the anime name for this one, but its premise revolves around some human getting accidentally enrolled into a monster school, where the only monster able to sniff em out is some vampire!

But yeah! Those are some of my fandoms! If you're not sure about them, we can still brainstorm or do something entirely different! Here are my favorite genres:

Fantasy.

Fantasy..!

Fantasy!!!

Oops, did I misspelled it?.. Fantasy!

Oh, and..

Horror!

Drama!

Action!

Romance!

-
Pretty much anything's cool beans! If it's chock-full of story goodness and interesting, then I'm all in for whatever you've got cooking! Just hmu with your own ideas or what fandom/genre you wanted to include!
Any interest in either a demon slayer or attack on titan storyline? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back