My Excuse and Apology

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone.

So, I have put this out there before, but for those of you who don´t know, one of the downsides of RPing with me is that my schedule is bonkers. Completely and utterly arbitrary. You see, the people around me have this tendency to make last minute plans or last-minute changes to plans, or just outright make up stuff that outright ruins the tiny castle of cards that my planned (sorry for the word repetition) schedule is.

These can range from me losing/gaining an hour or two, to being gone for a month or so. Trips I didn´t know about, for example, are a very common case, and in these, I never know whether or not I have wifi, though I usually am given enough time to post an absence thread for them.

However, this week had me pulling my hair with the mess it was, by the combining of several circumstances. As such, I would like to apologize here for my lack of availability, which my yet extend for some time. I have no idea when this wave of BS that suddenly came at me will end, and I will do my best to keep my post-rate, well, existent, but I`m afraid I can´t guarantee much.

Once again, I apologize. Thank you for your patience with me.

@Ami the breadling @Shimakage Thunder @XxBouncy BunnyxX @Cece Meep @AceXCrossix @Knight Nate @TheWingedCrusader @Gilgog @Stamper @RolePlay Queen @NarcissistTonyS @Kayzo @Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Ami the breadling @NarcissistTonyS @xX AeRo Girl Xx @HollyAnne91 @Hollowed Kadaver @wolfborn4 @LilyannaGaming @Ale13 @Suzumaki Arakai @Roman @Ahriinya @Mr Swiftshots @Sinister Clown @BEX @Yoshiro @Aeri Rosevier @Cloud Nagasake @AncientWisemon @nevermore0714 @The Reaper Of Souls @ShadowDancer23 @MoltenLightning @RedSyndicate @Carmelita @LifeNovel @DGLong @Ian Temero @The Servant @Celebi @LeSoraAmari @Cross_Rhodes @The Rogue Bro @RinDaVamp @Shot25 @Yunn @Tenebrous @The Secret Archives @Dyril Glitch

It's fine, thank you for apologising though it's much appreciated. Don't rush and get back whenever you can.

Don't worry about it - It would be hypocritical of me to criticize, after all.

ResonantStorm said:
Don't worry about it - It would be hypocritical of me to criticize, after all.
Then I say the same to you: Don´t worry about it.

;) :P :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, life is always more important than roleplay, you don't owe us anything. Take care !

Seiden said:
Don't worry, life is always more important than roleplay, you don't owe us anything. Take care !
I know, but I still feel like I do. I mean, if I start a roleplay with someone, I´m at least compromising to actually be there to RP. if I can´t do that, the least I can do is not leave people hanging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back