My Excuse and Apology

TheHappyPikachu said:
Np Dude!!~ Hope you get better soon. :D :D :D
... Also.

This tag list... Is beautiful. :3 xD :D (Do you mind If I use it?...)
Thanks! And as far as I know, I don´t own anyone here (other than myself and even then...), so feel free to use the tag list as you wish!

Idea said:
Thanks! And as far as I know, I don´t own anyone here (other than myself and even then...), so feel free to use the tag list as you wish!
xD Thanks!~ kk. Soz, some people been asking bout' using my one and it's annoying to constantly track it down and this one's better anyway!!!~ xD Thanks again. :3 :D :D :D (Seriously though, hope you get better soon. :3)

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD Thanks!~ kk. Soz, some people been asking bout' using my one and it's annoying to constantly track it down and this one's better anyway!!!~ xD Thanks again. :3 :D :D :D (Seriously though, hope you get better soon. :3)
I see. Yours was pretty big the first time I looked at it, that´s pretty much why people ask, I think. But again, feel free to use this one. I wouldn´t say better, this is just one I keep as a record of the people I have been RPing or chatting with.

And I am not sick, just hellishly busy.

Idea said:
I see. Yours was pretty big the first time I looked at it, that´s pretty much why people ask, I think. But again, feel free to use this one. I wouldn´t say better, this is just one I keep as a record of the people I have been RPing or chatting with.
And I am not sick, just hellishly busy.
xD I know, I can say get better from busy-ness... Right?... xD Lol.

Idea said:
Not sure, I'm not a native speaker of the engllish language. Regardless, appreciated!
xD The thing is... I am. xD

Don't worry, people have problems like this all the time!

Apology accepted. :)

There is no problem, really! You are not harming anyone. I sure miss our angels, but I can wait, and I am sure everyone can wait.

We've all been there, myself included. I do want to say a quick thanks for apologizing for your absence, though. Just get back around to posting whenever your schedule allows it.

Pokiemonfan said:
We've all been there, myself included. I do want to say a quick thanks for apologizing for your absence, though. Just get back around to posting whenever your schedule allows it.
no need to thank me, it's just basic courtesy, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back