• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Cravings

themagnoliaofutah

writer of angst
I'm chill with almost anything, I roleplay on DMs mostly.Message me if y'all have any questions.
I'm looking for:
•Who Killed Markiplier?/ A Heist With Markiplier (I mostly write for the District Attorney, but can also write for Dark and Wilford- looking for Actor!Mark or Dark)*MAJOR WANT RN
•Danganronpa (CAN WRITE: OC, Ishimaru, Chihiro, Toko/Syo WANT: Teruteru, Gundham, Shuichi)
•Batman: The Animated SeriesTH (I have an OC- ask me about canon characters!)
•Epithet Erased (CAN WRITE: OC, Molly, Giovanni WANT: Giovanni, Ramsey, possibly Percy)
•Original Roleplays *MAJOR WANT RN
•And plenty more!
I can write for OC/Canon, Canon/Canon, or Oc/OC.
I enjoy doubling.
I'm also fine with light gore and violence.

Last edited:
I'm more than open to doing a Batman: TAS. Maybe one with a certain mischievous duo? Had an idea where an innocent metahuman stumbled across them, unaware of their reputation.Screenshot_20190118-053609_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back