Journal My child is playing demonic video games. Help!

Axiom Days

Devil Summoner
God bless you all for taking your time to read this.

I recently found my son playing a video game called "Persona 3." I was doing house chores while he was playing it in the living room. It seemed like a child friendly and educational game at first. The characters were at a school and learning math. The next thing I know, they were shooting themselves in the head! The characters had what looked like guns and they'd put them up to their heads and shoot. I got worried, so I did some research on the game. The guns are actually "evokers" used to call upon a "persona." I'm worried that my son will one day find a gun and try this out, or try to evoke evil spirits in other ways. I learned that there is a sequel called Persona 4 where the teenagers call a "persona" by using tarot cards. This goes against the Lord. As I kept doing research, I learned that these games are a part of a bigger series called "Shin Megami Tensei." What I learned about this series is horrifying.

There are games called "Devil Children," "Devil Survivor," "Devil Summoner," and "Digital Devil Saga" that are part of this series! This got me really worried about what my son was playing. In these games you summon and fight "demons." These demons look really similar to what my son was summoning as "personas."

What can I do? I'm scared that if I take away the games, he might try preforming these things in real life and rebel. But if I don't take them away, he'll be felling into the hands of the devil! Please pray for my son!

funny accusation from someone whose name is literally means 'headless ghost death god' so in anycase i can't take this post seriously for 1) it sounds like it was written by someone who was trying to be sarcastic in a failed way and 2) even if it was not sarcastic I really hate the blind lamb type of religious people and have enough dealing with them in real life that is no end.

Well I will humor you and answer your question go and see a psychiatrist because i don't really think you are capable of telling difference between fantasy and reality and shouldn't be handling your kid's education on the matter of difference between fantasy and reality until you take professional help.

mmElWE8.jpg

Welp.

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse She related to you in some way? This post kinda reminded me of you.
funny accusation from someone whose name is literally means 'headless ghost death god' so in anycase i can't take this post seriously for 1) it sounds like it was written by someone who was trying to be sarcastic in a failed way and 2) even if it was not sarcastic I really hate the blind lamb type of religious people and have enough dealing with them in real life that is no end.

Well I will humor you and answer your question go and see a psychiatrist because i don't really think you are capable of telling difference between fantasy and reality and shouldn't be handling your kid's education on the matter of difference between fantasy and reality until you take professional help.

ha ha lol don't u c, guyz, itz all jokey jokez, you da fool for b4rieving it tu b tru/sarcasm

Guys, she's a troll. Obvious troll is obvious. She liked your post because it fufills her existence. Look at her profile. She clearly has a erected hate-boner towards Persona 5 and the amount of blood being pumped up towards her brain has manifested in the form of trolling.

In fact, I'm getting pretty sick of these troll threads masquerading as actual issues in real life. It's just sad, IMO.

trolls_by_whynne.png

Ya know, I never exactly came off Call of Duty as a kid and thought 'hey, I'm gonna go and storm the beaches of Normandy and shoot up any German that gets in ma way!"

Also, dank troll meme.

Well, here is what I believe. If your child´s faith can´t take a couple video games, it wasn´t very strong in the first place. Faith is strengthened by adversity and by serious confrontation with other points of view, because faith is a recognition of the truth. If your child has brains on them, they will know better than to trust a video game for religious advise. Besides, most studies of games, say, "inspiring violence" have been thoroughly debunked. Not that most studies in general aren´t terribly flawed to begin with, but the point stands. "Demons" are everywhere in today´s culture. It pisses me off to see the word constantly misused, but the fact is that it is frequently misused, and one CANNOT escape seeing them in media. So teaching your children how to resist these influences by themselves, rather than demonizing your own beliefs by taking away their entertaining is the best solution. In my opinion as a roman catholic.

I think it's best to support your children's hobbies, even if they seem a little shocking at first. Really, the best thing you could do is show them that you know what the game is about, and that you're okay with it despite how many of its design elements are demonic in nature. For example, there are some really cool functional replicas of Evokers made by companies like Beretta, Smith and Wesson, and Colt. You could buy one for everyone in the family, and then when they're about the summon their personas in-game ... you could all fucking kill yourselves *_* ...

You're welcome in advance, I'm sure it'll bring the family closer together ;D

Last edited:
you must get him to a church immediately or people will lose their minds from his influence, and he'll become convinced that he is the Messiah and must burn his bread to save the world from Night Itself

also make sure he doesn't associate with any shirtless hippie men that think they're jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back