• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Boyfriend, The War Hero.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My inbox is pretty dry, so here's a new idea!! (:
If you're interested just send me a starter.
I'm looking for a male counterpart to my female o/c.

In the not so different future, the world is different. The United States a one time, prospering country has now started to crumble. Bombs and air strikes along with protests and hunger marches have ravished the once buetiful world.
With the world in such turmoil walls have been built to keep most of the people safe.
Young men, mostly just men have been recruited since the age of ten to join the large armies. Sent away, to live in large training camps; then sent home after 8 long years.

After being away, for those 8 years Muse A clung to B. Clung to him because he was her best friend and her first love. They had plans. Plans most 18 year olds didn't dream of, well not in this era. The young couple had just gotten their lives, in some sort of order. And apartment, two ordinary jobs. Yet things change, when B gets drafted. Gone for 5 years he's finally back.
Yet, not himself, he'll never be himself again.

Can the two struggle, with eachother? Can they struggle to survive in an even more war torn world? Can some sort of love prosper out of the pain?

Both of you can send me message if you'd like!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back