• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My big ol' search thread! (fandom, fantasy, modern, historical)

UncoordinatedPisces

Realising your username doesn't fit :(
My name is Amy and I'm looking for some partners!

This account is my clean slate. I've got some issues as a roleplayer that I need to overcome, and I think a fresh start will provide that for me somewhat. I'm going to be stricter on myself and thus stricter on my rules and requirements overall. I just want to make sure your experience is a fruitful one if you decide to roleplay with me. I'm hoping to keep this thread fairly organised - just a hub where I can come back and update/change things (what they're meant to be used for, essentially! That is me in my avatar by the way, I'm lucky enough to live by the coast at the moment!

With this short announcement out of the way, I hope you enjoy reading through the endless amount of information within the next few posts, instructions on how to approach me will be found below. Thanks all!

What are my requirements?
I'm looking for people that are 16+ preferably, just because I want to be able to explore darker themes. If you're around my age (19), that's even better!
OOC
This is something I've never really considered before, but realise it plays more of a role than ever with me. I'm the sort to get very excited about a roleplay, and I need a partner who can share the excitement with me. I want us both to be enthusiastic. A part of this is developing good OOC relations. I'm almost always around to talk OOC, and that's where the real connection is found. There's nothing nicer than finding out you share things in common, and for me, when I meet a genuinely lovely person through roleplay, that is always a huge win. I'm over on Discord to chat in an IM setting too, which is much preferred - I like to keep chit-chat and RP separate when I can.
Activity
When it comes to activity, this will be very varied. Right now, I'm not actually that free. My period of complete freedom starts in May and finishes in September. However, in the mean time, I am more than welcome to plan extensively and get the ball rolling in plotting! I can start writing properly in April, but I've got a big assignment due in May that will take up the majority of time. When May rolls around though, I can probably guarantee most of my partners a daily/every other day post. I'd ask you to match this as best you can, but a weekly post would be pushing it for me.
Post Length
My responses are at least two-three detailed paragraphs per character I am playing (so probably around 400/500 words), it all depends what is required of me within a post. Some of my starters have amassed to near 2,000 words, so I'm capable of long, long replies. My grammar, spelling and general use of varied vocab are normally always good, though slips up do happen! With this is mind, I do expect you to produce a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per character - a few typos are completely fine, I do it all the time, but make sure your post is readable!
Pairings/Genders
I am comfortable playing both male and female characters, and I really hope you feel the same. Its not that I dislike people who only play female (because that is the most common denominator on this site), because honestly, I prefer playing female, definitely if I'm not doubling. However, I like my options to be as open as possible, and will play a male character for the right partner. I have the most experience with MxF and FxF, so that's what I would prefer to do. However, I'm open to suggestions on MxM and will consider it if it seems like a good option. I do not play transgender characters or non-conforming characters as I have no experience. However, I don't mind playing against them in a non-romantic way, I just don't feel educated enough to depict a relationship.
Doubling/Multiple Characters
I love to double, and I love to play multiple characters. I crave for my partners to feel similarly, but its not an absolute requirement. Playing background/NPCs character is a requirement for both of us, and don't require that much effort really. They are important for keeping the story going and for it to feel natural. A note on doubling: if we do double, unless it makes sense in the universe or we do some kind of original story, I'd rather it be two separate roleplays.
Plotting/Character Sheets
I need us both to be actively plotting and working things out as we go along. This wasn't always important to me, but I realise that it maintains my excitement! I will not be pulling all the weight with plotting, so we both have to take part. My opinions are mixed on character sheets. I do want them, but how detailed they need to be is another question. For now, I'm going to suggest detailed character sheets before a roleplay begins. No anime pictures, just face-claims or realistic artwork.
A note on disappearing
I am notorious for disappearing when things get hectic in my real life, which happens more often than I expect. However, I really aim to work on keeping everyone in the loop - even if it just means posting to my profile. In terms of ending a roleplay that I'm no longer interested in, I find it really really hard. However, I would hope that my partners would let me know why it isn't working and say a polite goodbye, so I will wholeheartedly aim to do the same.

Writing Samples
Example 1

Rhian pressed her head against the cold, cracked glass of her bedroom window. She stared outwards towards the streets below her, cocking her head to one side to focus in on the occasional passerby. She would often spend time at her little window, people watching was a relaxing pass time - and it allowed for some time alone before her long night's work. She looked up at the cloudy sky, it had darkened considerably since she had emerged to go to the market, having coming back to her room to lie down. With a sigh, she leaned backwards away from the window and pulled the cotton rag which she supposed was meant to act as a curtain across.

Next to a rickety bed stood a small cabinet which held her few belongings. She pulled out her corset, having discarded it in favour of a comfortable bed, and put it on - pulling her dress over her had. It was a deep crimson colour, obviously nothing fancy as it had patches filled in along the hem and underneath when the seamstress had run out of fabric, but it had the slightest air of elegance. Her boss often gave the girls new garments out of his own pocket, wanting them to look presentable. While the pub didn't attract well-dressed guests, for the most part, it did benefit from having girls who looked as though they changed their clothes every few weeks. Besides, the seamstress owed him a favour. Favours were often the currency of London town when money was tight.

The young woman emerged from her room into the narrow, off-centre corridor which housed a small antique clock. 7, she read. She had learnt the roman numerals on the clock recently, her neighbour, a slightly older girl named Betty had taught her how. She knocked on the door adjacent to her own. "Bett!" she called, hearing a grunt in response. "It's 7, Charlie will be expecting us downstairs" her Welsh accent rang out. The door swung open, and to her surprise, one of the bar men appeared at the doorway. "Alrigh' daffodil?" he said with a smirk, using the nickname they had crafted for her as he pushed his way past her and down the staircase at the end of the corridor. Rhian watched him walk away with confusion as she entered the room, watching as Betty pulled on her own corset.

"Why was Bertie in your room?" she asked, leaning against the door frame. The other women sighed and waved her hands in the air. "Why do you think?" she snapped, taking Rhian by surprise. The adolescent obviously knew why, three months of being out of her farming household had taught her a bit more about how life worked. It was more of the question of why him. "I didn't mean ta be rude my luv" she said apologetically when Rhian looked hurt. "Things just 'appen, you should know that by now" she added, pulling her younger friend from the room when she had finished getting ready.

When they were on the staircase, Betty turned her head to look at her again. "Just don't mention it to Charlie or anythin', he don't like us fooling around" she warned, continuing down the stairs when she responded with a nod. Rhian valued Betty's friendship, and wasn't about to snitch on her, Bertie on the other hand...out of all the workers she just found him intolerable. Perhaps the constant taunting of her Welsh heritage, or the lewd comments as the night went on, he was just a prick. The pair emerged downstairs, where a trip down another corridor brought them out into the wide space of the pub. It was fairly busy, though it was open near enough 24 hours. Between 6 and 11 in the morning it was quiet, but other than that there were always tables full.

The other two girls, Vera and Barbara offered the two women a smile as they tiredly headed down the corridor they just came from. Following them were Ron and Stan, the two other men who helped out. The staff of eight split the working day into two, so each person was working roughly ten hours a day. This week, it was Rhian, Betty, Bertie and Charlie's turn for the night job. "Bertie, nip down to the market and get a few loaves to go with that stew for tonight - the punters will kick off if we ain't got any" he said, shoving coins in the man's hand and watching him as he went out the forever open door. "You two, the place needs sprucin' up before the evening crowd arrives" he motioned the cleaning supplies in the corner.

Begrudgingly, the two began to clean. It didn't take long, just mopping up the remnants of spilled drink and vomit that the others had missed. They had nothing to make the place smell better, but then who could complain about bad smells in the big city. Before they knew it, people started to arrive. Rhian started to recognise all the familiar faces, and they started to recognise her. "Oi, taffy, a gin and tonic if you will!" an older man called out to her from one end of the bar. She had gotten used to the slurs for the Welsh, and often embraced them if they weren't from people whom she disliked. Her hands often ached from being overworked, so she relished for the moments when Charlie gave her a pat on the shoulder. It meant he wanted her to sing. There was often a few men with harmonicas, or even occasional brass instrument who would accompany her. She longed for a piano to put put in the pub, but Charlie wouldn't fork out for that. To her misfortune, Charlie hadn't tapped her shoulder yet, so the onslaught of drink orders went on.

The atmosphere excitable and lively as arguments would break out and both men and women would shout drunken slurs and chants. From the outside, it looked like the place to be, warm and inviting in the October night and the offer of a free hot meal to those who bought enough drink. It was certainly the place to meet all sorts of people for all sorts of reasons.
Example 2
The coffee burn on Naveen Baqri's arm from the ships sudden descent into madness didn't take long to cool, having been plunged deep into the sea. To think he had simply been on the deck enjoying a nice, hot cup of Joe after tinkering with the steamships endless amount of machinery. This horrendous tempest came upon the ship as if it had been summoned out of thin air. Everything moved so quickly. He had reached the surface of the water, gasping for breath and trying to tread. He looked around frantically, everything was so dark. He could hear crew-mates shouting out for help but waves kept engulfing his head, each time it was harder to hear their shouts.

His toolkit was weighing him down, even though it was lightly packed. Panicking, he searched for the fasten to undo it, but had a moment of hesitation. Would he need it if he managed to wash up somehwere? Taking the risk, he let go of the fasten and decided he had to power through, he couldn't keep treading. He was going to sucked down into the depths if he did. Naveen started to swim, eyes stinging from the water. It took him great amounts of effort to move forwards, and was unsure if he was even moving. Perhaps if he used his arms more it would give his legs a break?

Before he could try to think any more about his survival plan, a huge wave engulfed him once more, this time making him thrash about. Loosing the capability to think, he just tried to reach the surface with everything he had, eyes unable to stay shut below the water. Growing tired, his arms felt as though the were giving out, and slowly his eyes closed...

Naveen felt a jab at his chest all of sudden, and a voice breaking through the silence. His eyes opened again, this time staring up into those of a man that seemed twice his size, acknowledging him for a moment. He jolted up to a sitting position, swinging his head round to see others on the beach he had apparently washed up to, though he couldn't recognise any of them. How did I...who is he? Naveen's attentions focused on the man once again. "Where do I come from?" he repeated quietly. He had to take a moment to think, what was the ships name? "HMS Redeemer, I'm there trainee mechanic" he finally answered, rubbing his head and pushing back his hair. "Were you on there too?" he asked. "I don't remember seeing you, or any of these lot" he added.

---------

Cassandra Lyons had never been one for exercise, but swimming was perhaps her strongest sport. The weightlessness of the body in water coupled with the ease of movement for limbs did wonders for her. Still, being thrown off the passengers deck ferry to France was unexpected and therefore rendered whatever swimming abilities she had almost useless. The ferry had already been rocky, but things went rapidly downhill when a wave swept over the deck, the cold English Channel water hitting her like brick. Her friends screamed and tried to cling on to what they could as the second wave came and washed them over the edge.

Perhaps it was the panic of hitting the water, but one of the fellow passengers, an older man, started to grab at her. She felt herself being pushed below the surface as he clambered on top of her, and she started to scream when she surfaced. It was his own survival instincts kicking in, and Cassie knew she had to do something. With an almighty push, she managed to get away from the man, pseudo-swimming against the force of the waves. There were people screaming all around her, and she couldn't help but continue to cry out too. Something hit her face suddenly with the next wave. She had to look at it closely to recognise the item. Her backpack. It had been on the floor next to her, and now it was floating. It hadn't become water-logged just yet. Maybe it would be useful to float with for just a few moments before it did?

It started to move away from her and she started to swim after it. A jolt of pain went up the length of her right leg right to her lower back which made her yell, swallowing a mouthful of water. Stupid leg, STUPID LEG. It was locked with cramp. With a last ditch effort, Cassie used her arms to pull her forward, grasping the top handle of the backpack, as she turned her head, another wave took her under the surface. The pain in her leg grew in severity until suddenly, in what felt like a flash, she felt the ground beneath her. She had her eyes closed, and the pain in her leg had ebbed to a dull ache. Opening her eyes, she slowly sat up, wincing as she did so. She was on a long beach, but how? She hadn't been that close to France, surely. She noticed others were dotted next to her.

A woman appeared beside her, crouching to her level. Cassie felt a wash of relief at someone approaching her, but gave her an odd look after studying the woman for a moment. She was dressed oddly, though she wasn't one to judge, maybe it was an outfit? She focused her eyes, were those guns strapped to her side? What on earth. When she spoke, she was taken aback by the bluntness of her tone. "Um, France?" Cassie wandered aloud, though her voice was sore from shouting. Though as she looked around she couldn't be quite sure about that. "I, I actually don't know" she mumbled, unsure of how to react.

------

The intense feeling of hitting a body of water at such velocity Rhian Fletcher's body seize up as soon as it hit the water. The intense feeling of fear that followed prevented her from reacting straight away. This was every nightmare surfacing at once. Getting on this boat had taken every ounce of courage she had left, so being cast off into the depths was simply traumatising. She started to scream even below the surface, her mouth filling with the freezing water and some inevitably going further. She resurfaced naturally, coughing and spluttering to expel the cruel liquid from her lungs. There had been several dozens of people packed onto that small boat, and she could hear them crying out for help. Her cries rose above the others.

She started to tread water to stay afloat, eyes screwing shut at every wave, and panic ensuing every time she went below the surface. The idea of the cold dark abyss below her made her feel ill. She didn't want to drown. She couldn't drown. A cruel twist of fate, to finally decide to take control of her life to have it taken so harshly away from her. Maybe this meant she wasn't meant to have gotten away. Maybe this is what the higher powers of this Earth wanted for her. A large piece of wood, no doubt from the boat that was now in pieces around her, dug at her side. Through instinct alone she reached out and grabbed at it. Her shaky hands, partly from fear and partly from the cold, hauled her onto the floating plank, realising that her belongings were still attached to her. She shivered, slowly succumbing to the cold. Dying from cold would be better than dying in the water.

She thought of her brothers as the waves washed over her body, her hands struggling to hold onto the wood. She wondered what they looked like now, how grown up they'd be. Her eyes fell shut with the next large wave. Rhian started stir again shortly after. Her hands reached out to her sides, they were still shaking violently from the trauma that had ensued. They became sandy immediately. She opened her tired eyes, thoroughly confused as she stared up at the sky. Had she died? Still lying down, she turned her head to one side to be greeted by the face of another. Maybe she hadn't died then.

An older man, tall and dark with greyed hair. He took her by surprise, and she shuffled backwards suddenly. He had his eyes closed, as she had. Rhian sat up and looked over his looming body, able to see others, which made her somewhat relieved. It appeared she was on a beach, a place where she had hardly ever got the chance to see. She refocused on the man beside her, putting her shaking hands in her lap. "Hello?" she called out softly, unsure if he was alive, and if he was, she didn't want to startle him.

Interested? Please fill this out and either reply to the thread or PM me!

Do you have Discord?
How old are you?
How often can you post?
What ideas/pairings are you interested in?
(please elaborate, give me the genre and concept number, but say what you wanted to do specifically with that idea i.e. with Doctor Who Concept 1, tell me what ideas within that you prefer)
What gender do you play/what gender pairings do you play?
What is your stance on doubling/multiple characters generally?
Are you comfortable with darker themes?
Can I see a writing sample please?

Last edited:
Modern
All these modern roleplays will have settings within the United Kingdom, but your characters do not have to be British. Doubling is available for all of them!
Key
bold role preferred
✓ already have an idea/plot, just enquire to hear it!
☝ more than just doubling available
⚤ just male x female
⚯ will consider other gender pairings
Pairings
Professor x Student ✓⚤
Celebrity x Fan ✓☝ ⚯
Teacher x Teaching Assistant ✓ ⚯
Substance Abuser x Clean ✓⚤
Teacher x Single Parent ✓⚤
Politician x Intern ✓⚯
Survivor x Survivor (post-apocalyptic, not zombies though) ☝⚯

Fantasy
Below are some pairings for fantasy themed roleplays. I imagine these scenarios to in a fairly European medieval setting with fantasy elements i.e. mythical creatures or magic. World-building will probably be essential. Doubling is available for all of them!
Key
bold role preferred
✓ already have an idea/plot, just enquire to hear it!
☝ more than just doubling available, multi-character
⚤ just male x female
⚯ will consider other gender pairings
Pairings
Aloof Reluctant Royal x Their Betrothed (an arranged marriage) ⚤
Peasant Girl x Criminal Rouge ✓⚤
Adventurer x Adventurer ☝⚯

Historical
So basically, [X] is female and [Y] is male. I've set myself up to play the female in each of these plots, but I'm willing to double in separate roleplays. I would like my partner to have decent knowledge of the era they're participating in, but extensive knowledge is really not required. All are set in the UK.
Victorian
[X] is a naive country girl who has come to the city of London to make a living, perhaps the only thing a young poor person could strive to do. [Y] is a thug with a ruthless attitude who works for a larger network of frauds, thieves and murderers who roam the city and do their dodgy dealings. [Y]'s name is known to many - he always gets what he wants. The same rule applies when he stumbles upon [X], who has managed to snag a job cleaning and serving in a rough backstreet pub. [Y] immediately lusts after [X], and manages to seduce her during their frequent meetings at the bar. [X] knows little of the danger that surrounds [Y] both externally and internally, and falls for his charm. The two share a night together and [Y] feels unusually attached to [X]. Will the two grow a romance between them? Will [X] get dragged into a life of crime? Will [Y] show his true colours and snap? Will she put up with [Y]?
Early 1900s
[X] is a young woman has just been employed as a housemaid in a grand house in the English countryside, the property of a family of aristocrats. She is part of an expansive set of staff. [Y] is the second son of the Lord of the house, often ignored by his parents who are devoted to their eldest son, he has become the rebel. [X] accidentally stumbles across him and the daughter of another family together in [Y]'s bed chamber after entering to clean, thinking she had left. [Y] asks [X] to keep the secret, and she does. It was then when [Y] really noticed [X], and when they crossed paths in the house, despite the awkwardness, they had the occasional conversation. [X] stupidly starts to fall for [Y], and unbeknown to her, he's starting to do the same. What happens when they begin a secret romance? Will [X]'s tough background be revealed? Will the guest who slept with [Y] come back to haunt him? What would happen if something happened to the oldest son, the heir - would [Y] be thrown into the spotlight, will [X] be revealed?
First World War
[X] is a newly trained volunteer nurse from England who is heading to a front-line camp hospital near the coast in France. [Y] is a surgeon in this hospital from a deprived background, having fought his way to get to his position. He cares deeply for his work and is in a constant battle with the superiors about the best way to save lives. The pair meet when [X] arrives, and [Y] is immediately intrigued by how distant [X] is. She only speaks when she's spoken to, she a little cold towards everyone except one of the other volunteer nurses. She has a bad habit of letting the soldiers have a smoke with her too. Through shared experiences, [X] finds herself warming to [Y] and vice versa - but the past she's been running away from is going to catch up with her and [X] is going to find out no matter how hard she keeps her secret.
The Blitz
Inspired in part by an episode of Doctor Who!

London is being reduced to rubble part-by-part during the heights of the Blitz - but what happens to London's homeless? Specifically, to the children sleeping rough that were never evacuated? [X] is a young woman, a London girl through and through from a tough background, who has taken it upon herself to help these children. The plan she has derived is to scout out houses of wealthier individuals to sneak into while the air raids are happening, as the occupants will be in their shelters. She then gets the kids to spread the message, and they all arrive and steal some food and shelter themselves from the night - though taking a huge risk nevertheless. One night, something goes wrong during their usual procedure, and while the kids make it out and scatter from the house they are in, [X] gets caught by [Y]. [Y] is an older man (at least in his thirties), who used to teach in the local school. He managed to escape conscription due to a heart murmur, but is now living quite the solitary life. In a rage, he calls the police, keeping her captive. As they waited, [X] began to plead, telling him of her duty to these children and how she was only doing a wrong to make a right in the world. [Y] goes to answer the door to the police when they finally arrive, but turns them away. He asks [X] what he can do to help. What will the pair come up with? Will they face struggles? What happens as the war rages on and the threat from the skies worsens? Will they find romance amongst the hardship?

Fandom
I wish there were more fandoms on this list, honestly. I love other things, like Harry Potter for example, but I find they drop off far easier for me. The short list you see below are tried and tested favourites that when done right, are very satisfying to write. I have an abundance of ideas for the following fandoms, which will make plotting a joy. I'll update this if I become interested in anything else down the line!

Doctor Who
Concept 1:
The 10th Doctor has been travelling with a new companion for a little while now developing a repertoire and a bond. However, things suddenly change when two others are added into the mix - four on the TARDIS? This is starting to look like a soap opera...
Important Information
I am capable of playing the 10th Doctor, I have had practice and been told I'm good at it! However, I would also love someone else to take on the role - but I understand if not. Also, plotting and NPCs are vital for this. Needs to be set in the UK, but your character(s) doesn't have to be British.
Ways this could work
One of us could play both the Doctor and his existing (but still fairly new) companion, who have a platonic relationship. They end up in adventure with two others played by the other, one of whom is paired with the Doctor and the other with the existing companion. Alternatively, the new companion is paired with the Doctor, and the two strangers that are added to the mix are paired.
A spin
The third or fourth character could be the only and only Captain Jack Harkness - who can be paired with the existing companion or the new one. If I end up playing the Doctor that means I can get a shameless OC x Canon ship too!
Pairings
Mostly interested in just MxF pairings for this, but would consider a MxM pairing if Jack was involved (but he would suit a MxF pairing too).

Concept 2:
The 10th Doctor has regenerated, a fresh start. He has become a she, and shenanigans are about to ensue. The Doctor, with this new body and new mind, needs to find someone to share the joys of the TARDIS with. What new adventures will await them?
Important Information
I'll be playing an OC Female Doctor - like the above, plotting and NPCs are going to be important for both of us. Needs to be set in the UK, but your character doesn't have to be British.
Ways this could work
One idea I had was that your OC could be working for UNIT and meets the Doctor after they summon the Time Lord back to Earth to help with an investigation. They could be anyone though, a student, a journalist, anyone!
A spin
We could add more people to the TARDIS over time like Concept 1, or meet characters from the past i.e. Jack!
Pairings
MxF or FxF works for me in our leading pair!

Torchwood
Concept 1:
Jack, Ianto, Gwen, Owen and Tosh are looking to expand - its time the team got bigger. Will they wait until people find their way to them, or will they come across some potential candidates first?
Important Information
This is obviously set in Cardiff! I definitely expect us to divide these canon characters between us, and have an active role in playing NPCs and engaging with new ideas. We can bring back other enemies too if we have to.
Ways this can work
Our OCs can be pretty much anyone as long as they are realistic - for example, one of my OC ideas is a Politics student studying at Cardiff University
Pairings
Happy to do OC x Canon pairings if that's what people prefer. I can play any of those characters comfortably. If people want Janto that's a possibility too. My Oc is most likely going to be female, but might add another male one to balance things out - you never know.

Concept 2:
Torchwood 3 has been disbanded, but its ruins remain among Cardiff - a chance to start fresh, a chance to start protecting the world. A group of people come together and decide to make it their own, and realise the burden that comes along with it.
Important Information
This is obviously set in Cardiff too! I'm not sure exactly what year, but we can make it work.
A spin
Captain Jack could return to lead? Or already be there to lead? We can meet the 11th or 12th Doctor at some point? (not familiar at all with latter, seen the first series of 11 though - if someone else plays them they can definitely appear for a bit!)
Pairings
Anything goes for the most part. I'd like a fairly equal gender ratio, but willing to do MxF, FxF, MxM - the whole lot! We'd have to see what happens

Star Wars
This one is a bit different:
I've been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember, thank god I had a little brother who introduced me to it! However, I'm fairly new to roleplaying it so I don't know the lore that well - I enjoy researching it though and would want to use as much of the lore as I could to make it genuine, but I'm prone to bending the facts too!
Pairings
I'm looking for:
Obi-Wan x OC
Han Solo x OC
Poe Dameron x OC
OC Master x OC Padawan

I'm more than willing to double on any of these (preferably not the same pair twice), and I could play young Luke or Kylo Ren for you (the latter would need some research), I'm just not interested in them myself!
A note on the OC pairing
I was thinking of setting the OC Master x OC Padawan pair during the Clone Wars (since there was an abundance of Jedi), and perhaps their journey to balancing between the light and the dark, moving away from the Council before Order 66 - just a bunch of adventures and a kindling romance

UncoordinatedPisces UncoordinatedPisces
Do you have Discord? Yes!
How old are you? 22
How often can you post? Usually multiple times a day!
What ideas/pairings are you interested in? (please elaborate, give me the genre and concept number, but say what you wanted to do specifically with that idea i.e. with Doctor Who Concept 1, tell me what ideas within that you prefer)
I would love a Star Wars rp! I would really like to do an original trilogy rp but I've seen all the movies and the Clone Wars tv show so I'm flexible!
What gender do you play/what gender pairings do you play? I can play male or female (preferably female). I usually play MxF
What is your stance on doubling/multiple characters generally? Love love love!!
Are you comfortable with darker themes? Very :)
On an island in the middle of the Pacific resided a clan of supreme beings. Each had their own special ability that they used to help the small but growing society. Only a few people had stumbled across them and none of them had survived on the island. The queen was worried that should a nomad ever return to his or her home, their island would be invaded by investigators, scientists, and others who wished to seek answers of their existence. Many agreed with the queen's logic, though one in particular did not: her own daughter.

Well it was difficult to claim that the young woman was her daughter. She had been given to her by the gods to help protect their island or at least that was the story the queen told. Nevertheless, the queen named her daughter, Serena. However, the young woman was anything but a model citizen.

Instead, she spent her days wondering what the outside world looked like. Every year she would beg her mother to let her go out and explore but every year she denied her her dream. Her mother always claimed that it was too dangerous or that she wasn't old enough to leave just yet. Even now on her 23rd birthday, the queen's opinion didn't sway.

Serena took a seat at the edge of a cliff and looked out towards the skyline. Everyone told her there was nothing out there of value anyway but there had to be. There had to be other people like them or even just other people, and all she could think about was getting off this island and seeing what the rest of the world had to offer her. These thoughts isolated her though as none of the other women on the island seemed to care much about what laid beyond the skyline.

Suddenly though, a star fell out of the sky. It was a star wasn't it? She jumped down from the cliff and landed on the ground when she saw it. It wasn't a star; she had no idea what it was. She took a few steps forwards before reaching her hand out and touching it carefully.

Last edited:
Hi SerenaStark SerenaStark - thanks for the message! I'm definitely up for doing something in the original trilogy. Are there any pairings you'd be interested in? More than happy to double! You can PM if you'd like, not met the requirements to start a PM with you yet!

Interested? Please fill this out and either reply to the thread or PM me!
Do you have Discord?
yes I do. I use it only really on my computer. most likely to get more time with me on pm but i can do discord.
How old are you?
I am 18. accurately 18 lol.
How often can you post?
twice a week possibly. I am a very busy person but I always make time. honestly if its on rpnation I can do so more than than twice.
What ideas/pairings are you interested in?

I am interested in medieval fantasy such as king henry viii Times or we could make up a kingdom if you wish.
arranged marriages.
dramatic deaths.
and much more.
What gender do you play/what gender pairings do you play?
I mostly do female. I can do MxF. and double playing both male and female. which can be a win win!
What is your stance on doubling/multiple characters generally?
i do not mind doubling as you can tell. i do it a lot since people want there cannons.
Are you comfortable with darker themes?
to an extent. like suicidal stuff is past my boundaries.

life is full of happiness in Duchess Bush's life. She is married and has two children. Nothing stopped her from her happiness but her two daughters on the other hand had grown spoil from their fathers riches which worried the mother deeply. The girls often gambled with other duchess's and some times came back with empty pockets.
The girls hearts turned green with greed which started to become out of control. So the girls were sent to live with there Uncle Fredrick an old hoot with a stern outlook on life. Duchess Bush hoped it would change the girls for the better.
The girls had now been living with there uncle for two years it was now 1597 of the hot July. The daughter Julia Bush the youngest of the two girls was in the kitchen scrubbing the floors as her uncle had ordered. The eldest sister Mona Bush leaned against the wall with a sour expression she didn't break like her younger sister who believed that if she did what her uncle said she would not get yelled at.
Julia was emotional which pained Mona to know. Mona often yelled at her younger sister blaming her as a weak load she had to drag. Her sister Julia always pained to hear back which she would retaliate calling Mona a weak hearted scoundrel. Later on though they would apologize to one another but it solved nothing because Mona would stay awake at night knowing what Julia said was true.
She knew she was weak hearted not as emotional as her little sister, She knew though that she wouldn't dare let a man know he broke her. Self confidence was to blame on her part as she turned on her side looking out the window as the moon illuminated the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back