• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต~ ๐“ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐” ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚

Serial Killer

My lover is a serial killer~
Angels and demons are sworn enemies. It was a known fact. Demons were supposed to corrupt angels, bring them to hell. That's exactly what y/c was trying to do. Oliver was an angel, and y/c was targeting him. Oliver's sweet, succulent innocence drew y/c to him. Oliver, not knowing any better talked to y/c a few times. God had found out about this and tried to convince Oliver that he should never talk to that demon again. Oliver obliged and avoided going to purgatory to talk to y/c. Y/c was pissed that Oliver had been ignoring him. He found a way to sneak into heaven and confronted Oliver. The rest is up to us.

Hello! I came up with this during class so sorry if it isn't the best-
I have been really craving using my angel boy for roleplay and I want like.... an edgy demon for this. I would like it to be m/m. If you are interested please send me a message or something. I am really craving this so it would be amazing if someone would hit me up.
Have a great day and happy roleplaying!​

Hellooo this sounds interesting and I'd like to try this plot out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back