• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM, yes? Don't worry about how many responses this has!

AlexisLaura

Hi there. I'm new to this site, but not to roleplay. Please ignore how many responses this has! I'm always looking for more partners and it will not hinder my replies, just maybe my reply timing!

I am looking into more fantasy type of roleplays but I don't mind if it isn't. Also, I prefer to play the uke but don't mind being the seme. I like bouncing ideas back and forth but if you have a plot in mind let me know :3

I do not have too many preferences. I do have to say I would prefer them to be at least 15 and I would prefer them to be under 50.

I LOVE some dark themes so please if you have an idea that's a little dark don't hesitate to let me know. I do prefer there to be no major death involved.

I'm a pretty fast replier and I do not care about the length of responses. As long as there is enough for me to reply to I don't care. :3 Roleplaying should be fun! Not forcing someone to come up with things if they don't know what else to say :3

I'm really nice, so please, message me or respond to this if you're interested. :3

Bro, I have I think too many lol.

One is a really weird mix of Gods, countries, the industrial revolution era and slight politics

[QUOTE="Rose_Lawlington]Hello! I am very much interested. Have you any plots in mind that you would like to do?

[/QUOTE]
Not in particular :3 Do you have any ideas? It's much easier for me to bounce ideas off with my partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back