• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM specific craving

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I started a roleplay with someone that I was enjoying a lot, but before we got to far in they had to drop it for personal reasons. I'd really like to find someone to start up another one with ^^

Plot: MC is the best friend of YC's older brother (I'm okay with whatever kind of age gap you are). For years both MC and YC have harbored hidden feelings for the other, knowing that if they acted on them, everything would be different. Plus, neither one is out as being attracted to other males, so that warns them away.
All of that changes though one night when MC and his best friend have a party at YC's house. YC steals some alcohol and gets drunk, MC of course does the same, and they wind up together for the night. Then, we'd go from there. (I'm open if you want to add any kind of fantasy element to this as well.)

Rules
: I don't have many.. All I ask is that one liners are kept to a minimum, you at least put effort into your spelling and grammar, and if possible, at least 1 reply per day. And of course, if you aren't into the roleplay or need to drop it for any reason, please be honest and tell me.
I'd also prefer my partner to be 18+. Mature scenes will of course be fade to black, but I'm 21 and more comfortable writing with people who are of that age. Thank you.

If you're interested in playing this out with me, feel free to reply here or PM me! :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back