• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM sorta crack pairing (Dragonball Super)

Mmrs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so I am going to start by prefacing this that I have really weird ideas. I know, I have no excuse.

In any case, ever since I saw Tarble I loved the smol little Saiyan and his design. I know he’s not verified as living or dead in canon but I want to bring him into the story. I had an idea of making Tarble actually strong, I have like a whole backstory for the why and how if anyone is interested. Basically a different version of Tarble.

Anyways, I love Tarble and I want to roleplay as him. Since I am very gay, and also love Granolah’s design in the new arc- I want to ship them. Literally the only reason. I think for storytelling purposes it also would be pretty interesting though. Granolah learning to lose his resentment over the Saiyans and such. Not sure what point in the timeline it would be, we can always discuss that together. (If anyone is actually even interested in this.)

So TLDR; I want to roleplay Tarble/Granolah and am looking for a Granolah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back