• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM search

YaoiHands69

Magical Daddy Inspiration

Hello! My name is Lala and I've role-played for 7+ years and have been on this site for maybe a year??
I just finished with school so I'm opening up to take on a dew more roleplays!

I do a wide variety of things, original stories to fandom RPS. I do practically any genre as long as the story with it is interesting. Historical, Fantasy and slice of life are some of my favorite however! I like dark themes in things and angst but can do fluff as well. Let's just mix it up! I do sometimes get bored with fluff only roleplays and tend to shy away from them.

I don't do fandom roleplays, but I'm sometimes okay with doing RPs based off of other plots, just as long as the original characters aren't involved in it.

*important*

At the end of December I will be leaving to Japan for two weeks so I will be responding while I am there. And up to the point I will try and respond everyday! But I will complete, open communication on what is going on while I'm there!

Musts

Romance is a must but does not have to be the only plot point! and I only do M X M. Side characters I can do other types of pairings but I don't want to be the only one playing side characters. I primarily RP of PMs, but can do forums as well, i just respond much faster on PM!

Please be 18+

Literate writing. At least 1-2 paragraphs but I understand writers block, just please no one liners. If you can't come up with a lot, at least a few sentences please. I'll give you what you give me. Something to just move the plot along please!

I love angst, and I do make my characters have a lot of baggage, but I hate characters when literally all they do is cry about their problems but don't do anything about it. It does not make me want to interact with the character and it is sometimes hard to move the plot forward.​

Original

I speak Japanese and I lived there for a month so I love to incorporate that into my roleplays. I don't always do it, but it depends on what we do!

arranged marriage

Single parent

Secret relationships

Royalty

Roommates

Slice of life

Forbidden romance

Fantasy

Best Friends

MPREG

Age differences

Plots revolving around figure skating, sometimes dance

Couples getting divorced

Just PM or leave a comment if you have any questions or want to come up with something!
Hope to hear from you!!

Last edited:

Ever heard of Supernatural?  Even if you haven't I'd love to find something for us to role-play about! ^.^

Hello if you're still interested I would love to come up with an original idea with you including one or two of the ones you have listed

Well I see this is closed but I can't help but reach out to a fellow YOI fan anyway. If you're still interested, I very much would love to find a Yuri to my Viktor. I would initiate a PM with you as you asked, but I'm afraid I'm a newbie here myself.

I hope to hear from you!

I'm curious if you could elaborate more on the "single parent" story idea. That one stuck out to me for some reason, but I'd like to know more :)

Hello there !

I’ve been looking for somebody to rp with. And your thread caught my attention.

I’m interested in these original ideas:
> single parent
> slice of life
> best friends
> harem

The only thing I won’t do is mpreg, I’m sorry but I just can’t.

Hi there!
I would really be interested in doing an arranged marriage plot with you. c:
MxM is my specialty, and I can play any type of character you would like me to.
Let me know if you're still available!

I'm curious if you could elaborate more on the "single parent" story idea. That one stuck out to me for some reason, but I'd like to know more :)

Hi there! So basically kind of one of the characters has a kid and the other character comes in and kinda creates a family out of it? Could be something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back