• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mxm search /updated 10.21

I I I I

tired

11jor6a.jpg

a search, by | | | |

Basics; I would consider myself literate and can easily give you anywhere between 3-10 paragraphs. I will mirror my partner's posts. This search, in particular, is for malexmale pairings. When it comes to character images, I would prefer to use real-life models as face claims. The majority of my characters are Asian- just a heads up. I do not mind what ethnicity your character is. I will list some ideas down below. If any of them interest you, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

*School has me insanely busy so i'll only be taking on a couple more roleplays.

Plots

Muse A and Muse B are both homicide detectives. Their partnership is not only professional but romantic as well. Their relationship is unquestionable but they have a talent for staying professional and getting the job done properly. Muse A is diagnosed on the sociopathic continuum and Muse B is well aware of this, many people question the true nature of their relationship- if Muse A truly loves Muse B in the traditional sense of the word... but that's only our muses' business and the relationship works for them. Nevertheless, they have the perfect ratio when it comes to their mentalities that makes them perfect for their job.

Muse A is a promising contemporary dance student by day and a stripper/club performer by night. Muse B is also a student at the same academy. Muse B has had a friend crush on Muse A for a while now, however he just chalks it up to admiration and wanting to be friends with him. Though one night, Muse B ends up in a club and recognizes Muse A as one of the dancers. This makes him start to question the true nature of his attraction towards muse A and will also make seeing each other in class a hell of a lot more awkward.

Muse A is a part of a suicide rescue team and Muse B is the one attempting. What happens when Muse B is rescued by Muse A and it turns out they know each other?

Less thought out ideas/pairings
• Hitman/ assassin duo
• Our characters are a part of an amateur ghost hunting squad.
• Muse A believes they are being tormented by something supernatural and requests help from a medium- Muse B.

Last edited:
The second set up sounds very fun ^_^ I would like to play that if possible. Otherwise, all of the other ones sound like a lot of fun. If there's one in particular that you would like to do, please let me know and I'd be up to rp it with you. I'm similar to you in regard to length/style, so I'm sure regardless of plotline it'll be fun to rp together. 

I'd like to play #1. I have an insane character that I've been wanting to play for a while.

11jor6a.jpg

a search, by | | | |

Basics; I would consider myself literate and can easily give you anywhere between 3-10 paragraphs. I will mirror my partner's posts. This search, in particular, is for malexmale pairings. When it comes to character images, I would prefer to use real-life models as face claims. The majority of my characters are Asian- just a heads up. I do not mind what ethnicity your character is. I will list some ideas down below. If any of them interest you, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

#1 "There are two types of people in here- those who are locked up because the are crazy and those who are crazy because they are locked up." Where Muse( A ) and Muse( B ) find themselves in a psychiatric hospital for two very different reasons.

#2 Muse( A ) is disabled and Muse( B )is their new 24-hour caretaker.

#3 Where our muses are hit-men/ agents partnering up for the first time.

#4 Muse( A ) is an artist who has found their newest muse- Muse( B )who is an amnesiac.

#5 Muse ( A ) is a CEO with extreme social phobias but is misunderstood as cold, while Muse ( B ) is the newly hired secretary that applies with the intent of revenge.

Feel free to suggest any of your ideas.

I would love to rp the fifth idea with you :) sounds like fun!

I'd like to do a lot of these with you. Plot three (me as muse a)
Plot four (me as muse b)
Psychiatrist X Patient (me as the patient)

if you're still looking, i'd be interested in plot 3. i could play as either but leaning towards muse b.

Omg hello. Plot one is pretty cool sweet so I'm really interested in that.
A story in which the appropriate relationship between a psychologist and a patient becomes blurry.
And~ this is also pretty chill
Sorry if I'm coming off as a little too casual. I'm pretty tired at the moment oop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back