• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM rp?

Aveno

Player Selected
Heyyo! I was hoping to find somebody to do a MxM roleplay with. There's quite a few ideas I have in mind, just let me know if one sticks out to you
-Oh, so you're playing hard to get?
In this one, I thought that a popular guy, is going after the new guy, and the new guy is playing hard to get. Once Muse A(Popular dude) gets Muse B(New kid) to crack, they become a thing that nobody knows about until a graduation ceremony, where they both come out.
- Country boy, I love you~ (yes, I just quoted a vine)
Muse A is a city boy, trying to get Muse B, a country boy to fall for him once they meet at a bar and become bestfriends. From there, like the previous situation, Muse B plays hard to get. We can make it up from there haha.
-"Can I Be Him?" (A James Arthur song, please listen to it before choosing this one lol) Muse A is a singer, who writes pretty relatable songs about somebody, in which we dont know who. (Yet) But Muse B has a crush on Muse A, who (little does he know) has a crush on him aswell. The songs are clearly about Muse B lol. At highschool graduation, Muse B writes this song (The title,) about Muse A, and he catches on. Like the previous story, we can make it up from there.
-My bartender saved my life.
In this story, Muse A(The bartender,) saves Muse B from being... kidnapped, and..(I think you get the idea), and Muse B starts to like Muse A. Yet again, we can make it up from there( I know this is getting kinda repetitive lmao)
- You're what?!
Muse A and Muse be are both cops, and fortunately, are partners. They're unit is Intelligence, and they live in Chicago. (I kind of based this one off of my favorite cop show, Chicago PD) Blah Blah Blah, they catch feelings, and get together without their Sergeant knowing, and there's a rule: No in-house romance. Now, since this entire unit is homophobic, they eventually come out, and are judged majorly by everybody in the department.
- Gangs before.... you know...
In this roleplay, Muse A and B are different gang leaders from different gangs, that eventually fall for eachother. To spice this up, the gang kills gays, and lgbt+ members, and won't hesitate to kill them if they find out about the.. "thing" going on between them. Most times, they show absolutely no mercy. Other times, they just torture them to death. So Muse A and B have to keep this a secret for a long time before they meet a cop, they helps them out of the life they're in. (Make up the rest as we go.. again)
Like I've said in previous threads, I'm a fairly impatient person, and need a fast replier.
Maybe more than a paragraph? Just to keep it interesting, and a realistic face claim for a CS. If not a very descriptive appearance description.
PM me if you'd like to rp!
Here's the characters I'd prefer to play, but if you want to play them, you can)
Rp 1Muse B
Rp 2 Muse B
Rp 3 Muse B
Rp 4 What a surprise! Muse B
Rp 5 Either one is fine
Rp 6 Either one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back