• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM RP Partner Search(04/23 NEW PAIRINGS!)(ALWAYS LOOKING!)

Would love to do any of the following with you: 

Sacrifice x god 

Idol x normal person,

older brothers best friend x younger brother 

I would be up for a lot of these pairings! My usual length is 2 paragraphs and I don't have any triggers or anything (just...don't do animal death or I guarantee I will disappear forever, I can't handle animal death). If you're still looking, PM me!

If you are still looking to do any of these still {Prince x Knight, Vampire servant x Vampire royal, Kitsune x Angel} please PM me. If not PM some you are dying to do because those are only my top three.

Hey there, 

I'm up for Exorcist X Familiar, Merman X Pirate, any of the dragon or gods pairings, or the AI X Programmer pairing. PM me if you're available for another partner, and, hopefully if you're particularly favoring in any of these because I could roll with any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back