• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mxm rp interest check!! (always open)

quackeda

so i've had an idea for quite a while, and i actually made this account so i could find someone to rp it with me, so i'm hoping it catches someones interest!!

a young god (what they are the god of would be completely up to you!!) falls in love with another. of course, this wouldn't be a big deal; in fact, it probably would've been seen as a joyous occasion, if anything. however, the god that has gained the others admiration just so happens to be the god of unrequited love, who has very little control over their power.

the rp would start with their initial meeting, and then progress as the two try to navigate their emotions for each other, as well as trying not to fall pray to the curse of heartbreak.

i know it's not a very in-depth plot description, but i'm hoping it's enough to intrigue someone!! if you're interested, please either reply to the thread or send me a pm and we can discuss any questions you may have about the idea, and hopefully, start an rp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back