• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Roleplay

econcetta

The Wretched and Divine
Hello there. I had an idea for a roleplay I'd love to do so I decided to share it. :)

CharacterA was unpopular in high school and often bullied by CharacterB for being gay. What CharacterA never knew was that CharacterB bullied him because he was gay too and insecure about it due to a religious family.

Flashforward 10 years and CharacterA is a successful business owner. He's lonely, though, having been so invested in work that he never found love. He goes out one night to a bar, gets drunk, and hooks up with this other guy. The other guy is CharacterB, who always secretly liked CharacterA, but CharacterA doesn't realize or remember. CharacterB knew the whole time, however.

When CharacterA finds out he's torn between giving CharacterB a chance or still disliking him for all the pain he put him through growing up.

I'd like to be CharacterA.

Anyone interested in doing this with me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back