• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Roleplay Thread!

Raven_King

Hello, I'm craving some good MxM roleplays, and I hope to find a suitable partner, or partners, for the ideas I have. I do have a few rules, but that shouldn't be too bad.

• I am 18+ which means I want the person I am playing with to be 18+ as well. This rule also extends to characters.​
  • Please, no one-liners.​
  • If I am not comfortable with something, I will bring it up, please respect my boundaries.​
  • I enjoy dark themes in my roleplays, so be prepared for some dark moments in my characters' backgrounds.​
  • I enjoy AUs for a lot of these settings. So we can have complete freedom with them.​

Right, with those rules out of the way, I can now start on the best part, what I'm looking for! Also, I forgot to add this above, but I am OC friendly, and for a few of these, I had OCs in mind. I'll keep this updated regularly.

Animation:
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
SWAT Kats
TMNT
Nightmare Before Christmas
Voltron
Steven Universe

Video Games:
Starfox
Metroid
Final Fantasy (Really looking for something either original or in one of the older games.)
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back