• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [MxM] Roleplay Interest Checks

FloofWhispers

Your Werewolf Boyfriend, all cuddles, darling~
Hi, the name's Incineroar! I've probably filled out quite a few of these but lost track of them. I only do MxM roleplays and love romance! However, I'd really appreciate if everyone here could read all of this.

First off, your expectations:
- Don't Ghost. It makes me feel like I did everything wrong and it kind of sucks.
- If your busy, I understand. However, don't ghost for months straight without a word.
- Plan. Don't let just one person do the work. Help me come up with twists, plots and feelings.
- NO. SMUT. I love heartfelt nights with kissing and crying, BUT, any smut and I will drop the RP.

My expectations:
- I will try to do at least a paragraph, but I sometimes fall low, so I apoligize.
- Remind me. Please remind me about the rp if I don't reply for a week straight. I sometimes get very busy.
- I only have enough time to update once a week, mostly on weekends.

My fandoms: (* if desired)

Legend Of Zelda: Link x Ganon
Sword Art Online: Kirito x Klein (First Season)*
Beastars: Rouis x Legoshi
Undertale: (I RP as Asgore, Asriel or Grillby)
Five Nights At Freddy's (Only Male Characters)
Overwatch (I rp as Reinhardt, Hanzo and Mccree, mostly wanting McHanzo)
Tokyo Afterschool Summoners (I rp Horkeukamui, Snow, Garmr, etc)*
Final Fantasy XIV (I rp as a Hrothgar)*
Final Fantasy XV (I rp as Gladiolus)*
Kingdom Hearts
Super Mario (Bowser x OC)

Plots: (* if desired)
Police x Criminal*
Werewolf x Mundane
Warlock x Mundane*
Monster x Summoner
Teacher x College Student*
Killer x Target