• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Plots Galore! Fantasy, Realistic, and Fandom! (Ignore Prefix)

Zun

Hello!
I'm Zun. I'm looking for some partners willing to do mxm RPs! Below is a list of fantasy plots, realistic plots, and fandom pairings alike, but first...

ABOUT ME
- As stated, I am Zun!
- I'm genderfluid and go by any pronouns!
- I'm a student, but I'll be off for summer break at the end of June.
- My timezone is GMT-4 and I'm usually on all day on weekends and from 3:30 to midnight on weekdays.
- I have been RPing for roughly 7-8 years and can give anywhere from one paragraph to ten depending on my interest and how much you give me, averaging at about three to four. Even single paragraphs will be packed with detail.
- My activity varies, but you can always expect me to reply once every day or every other day. Feel free to nudge me if I haven't responded in a while!

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
In a partner, I need someone who:
- is open to lots of ooc chat! I want to RP, yes, but I'd also love for you and I to be friends!
- will share their ideas with me and help me build the plot!
- will give me at least a paragraph in reply! One-liners drain me.
- will tell me if they want to modify the story, aren't having fun with how the story is currently playing out, or won't hesitate to let me know should they want to drop the RP completely.
- likewise, someone who won't leave me hanging without a word to explain where they went.
- someone who just wants to have fun. We aren't authors working under strict guidelines and deadlines. We're RPers, looking to entertain ourselves with silly stories created with a group effort. Give me your wackiest ideas and nonsensical dialogue. Normal characters in not-so-normal stories with silly twists, yes! Let's make memories, not a memoir!

*Please note* that I will not RP in threads!

FANDOMS
Please note that I will not do OC x Canon, but could be persuaded to do OC x OC in a canonverse depending on the plot and the fandom! I'm also willing to double up on pairings.
If a fandom you like isn't here, just ask me if I'm familiar with it!
Stars * indicate a higher level of interest.

- Death Note**
I can only play L.
Pairings I like: L x Light.

- Noragami*
I will play Yato, Yukine, Kazuma, and Kofuku.
Pairings I like: Yato x Yukine

- Seraph of the End**
I will play Mika or Ferid.
Pairings I like: Mika x Yuu, Guren x Shiny, Anyone x Ferid, and most others.

- Assassination Classroom*
I have never RPed characters from this, so I'd be open to try whoever.
Pairings I like: Karma x Nagisa, Isogai x Someone just give him love, and some others.

- Black Butler
I will play Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, and probably others, but I will not play Claude or Alois.
Pairings I like: Sebastian x Ciel, Sebastian x Grell, and some others.
- Mystic Messenger**
I will play 707, Unknown, Jumin, or Zen
Pairings I like: I SHIP EVERYONE I THINK;

- Pokemon
I will play N, Red, Blue, and some other canon characters. Just let me know what you'd be interested in.
Pairings I like: Nothing in specific.

FANTASY PLOTS
Feel free to suggest other plots, and I'm always open to negotiate ideas!
I prefer realistic fantasy.

Will be updated as more ideas arise.

CharacterA is a student. Just a student. He could be good in school, he could not be, he could be good in school and pretend to not be! His status is up to whoever plays him. However, there's a catch. (After all, when isn't there?)
One day, as CharacterA is peacefully going about his business, whether he be home studying, in the middle of class, or out with his friends, he takes a dizzy spell and passes out. When he wakes up, he finds himself standing in a black void, CharacterB staring down at him.
CharacterB promptly introduces themselves as a demon. However, he doesn't want to kill CharacterA and/or take his soul, no. He simply wants to kick around and be a bit of an annoyance.
I prefer CharacterB in this one!
CharacterA is a writer, and also a bit of an outcast. For one reason or another, he's nervous about interacting with the people around him, and hides away in his stories, looking to his characters for comfort. One character in particular has a soft spot in his heart, and CharacterA relies on this character and the adventures he has to get himself through each day.
But then, one day, new people are appearing all over town, and CharacterA gets home from school to find this character, CharacterB, standing in his room, in the flesh.
I will play either role, and we could also have multiple writer x character pairings in this!

REALISTIC PLOTS
As with fantasy, feel free to suggest other plots. I'm always open to negotiate ideas!

There are none at the moment!

CONTACT ME <3
If you're interested in anything here, you can let me know by simply replying to this thread or PMing to me! Or, if you like, you can contact me through these places:
Discord: kajuko#7758
Skype: Kajuko Zun (my avatar is a cardinal, if it helps with finding me.)
E-mail: kitezasf@gmail.com
Also note that I often forget to check Skype and Discord, so please be patient. c:

Last edited:
All of these plots are soo creative!!! Gosh, it's so difficult to choose between them! I'm between Rivals and Connections

I think it would be kinda cool if character A could be a comic book, or webcomic artist, creating stories with that and maybe he does another writer who's character just came to life and we can have two 'creators' and two of their creations that came to life for some reason.

And for the rivals I just love two characters who hate each coming to terms to the fact that they might like each other

Ah, thank youu, that means a lot to me as someone who often struggles with ideas. <3

Hah, those two are my favourite too, so I can understand the indecisiveness. Would you like to send me a PM and we can discuss further?

I actually find the 'friends' idea to be a little endearing and I'd totally do that one if you're still looking!

Hey, I'm very interested in your plots, specifically the Lovers one. I'll PM you as soon as I can!

Last edited:
This thread is now closed! Thank you all for your interest, and i look forward to RPing with you!

Hello!
I'm Zun. I'm looking for some partners willing to do mxm RPs! Below is a list of fantasy plots, realistic plots, and fandom pairings alike, but first...

ABOUT ME
- As stated, I am Zun!
- I'm genderfluid and go by any pronouns!
- I'm a student, but I'll be off for summer break at the end of June.
- My timezone is GMT-4 and I'm usually on all day on weekends and from 3:30 to midnight on weekdays.
- I have been RPing for roughly 7-8 years and can give anywhere from one paragraph to ten depending on my interest and how much you give me, averaging at about three to four. Even single paragraphs will be packed with detail.
- My activity varies, but you can always expect me to reply once every day or every other day. Feel free to nudge me if I haven't responded in a while!

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
In a partner, I need someone who:
- is open to lots of ooc chat! I want to RP, yes, but I'd also love for you and I to be friends!
- will share their ideas with me and help me build the plot!
- will give me at least a paragraph in reply! One-liners drain me.
- will tell me if they want to modify the story, aren't having fun with how the story is currently playing out, or won't hesitate to let me know should they want to drop the RP completely.
- likewise, someone who won't leave me hanging without a word to explain where they went.
- someone who just wants to have fun. We aren't authors working under strict guidelines and deadlines. We're RPers, looking to entertain ourselves with silly stories created with a group effort. Give me your wackiest ideas and nonsensical dialogue. Normal characters in not-so-normal stories with silly twists, yes! Let's make memories, not a memoir!

*Please note* that I will not RP in threads!

FANDOMS
Please note that I will not do OC x Canon, but could be persuaded to do OC x OC in a canonverse depending on the plot and the fandom! I'm also willing to double up on pairings.
If a fandom you like isn't here, just ask me if I'm familiar with it!
Stars * indicate a higher level of interest.

- Death Note**
I can only play L.
Pairings I like: L x Light.

- Noragami*
I will play Yato, Yukine, Kazuma, and Kofuku.
Pairings I like: Yato x Yukine

- Seraph of the End**
I will play Mika or Ferid.
Pairings I like: Mika x Yuu, Guren x Shiny, Anyone x Ferid, and most others.

- Assassination Classroom*
I have never RPed characters from this, so I'd be open to try whoever.
Pairings I like: Karma x Nagisa, Isogai x Someone just give him love, and some others.

- Black Butler
I will play Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, and probably others, but I will not play Claude or Alois.
Pairings I like: Sebastian x Ciel, Sebastian x Grell, and some others.
- Mystic Messenger**
I will play 707, Unknown, Jumin, or Zen
Pairings I like: I SHIP EVERYONE I THINK;

- Pokemon
I will play N, Red, Blue, and some other canon characters. Just let me know what you'd be interested in.
Pairings I like: Nothing in specific.

FANTASY PLOTS
Feel free to suggest other plots, and I'm always open to negotiate ideas!
I prefer realistic fantasy.

CharacterA is a student. Just a student. He could be good in school, he could not be, he could be good in school and pretend to not be! His status is up to whoever plays him. However, there's a catch. (After all, when isn't there?)
One day, as CharacterA is peacefully going about his business, whether he be home studying, in the middle of class, or out with his friends, he takes a dizzy spell and passes out. When he wakes up, he finds himself standing in a black void, CharacterB staring down at him.
CharacterB promptly introduces themselves as a demon. However, he doesn't want to kill CharacterA and/or take his soul, no. He simply wants to kick around and be a bit of an annoyance.
I prefer CharacterB in this one!
CharacterA is a writer, and also a bit of an outcast. For one reason or another, he's nervous about interacting with the people around him, and hides away in his stories, looking to his characters for comfort. One character in particular has a soft spot in his heart, and CharacterA relies on this character and the adventures he has to get himself through each day.
But then, one day, new people are appearing all over town, and CharacterA gets home from school to find this character, CharacterB, standing in his room, in the flesh.
I will play either role, and we could also have multiple writer x character pairings in this!

REALISTIC PLOTS
As with fantasy, feel free to suggest other plots. I'm always open to negotiate ideas!

There are none at the moment!

CONTACT ME <3
If you're interested in anything here, you can let me know by simply replying to this thread or PMing to me! Or, if you like, you can contact me through these places:
Discord: kajuko#7758
Skype: Kajuko Zun (my avatar is a cardinal, if it helps with finding me.)
E-mail: kitezasf@gmail.com
Also note that I often forget to check Skype and Discord, so please be patient. c:

I'm interested in rping with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back