• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM Partners Needed

TerribleTachi

Hello there!

My name is Tachi and I'm new, so you can't PM me yet. Even so, I've been role-playing for about 8 years.

What I'm looking for:
  • In role-players - please have ideas and reply regularly (at least one reply a day). Punctuation is a must. The length of your replies doesn't really matter - I can live with one liners or three paragraphs. But if you're replying just for the sake of replying, you're wasting your time as well as mine.
  • Dark, psychological, disturbing themes
  • Light, comedic, everyday themes
  • Fantasy and supernatural themes
  • Strong, masculine characters - I'm not looking for sissy boy toys. Crossdressing is okay, but I'd prefer it if it wasn't a repetitive thing.
  • Endings - I like ending RPs instead of letting them run on forever until we eventually stop replying. If you feel like we've reached a place where we can end the role play (in reference to the storyline) then please voice your thoughts. We can then move on to a new RP.
  • Bluntness while discussing RPs - If you don't like a certain theme or you are getting bored with the story then please voice your thoughts honestly and immediately. I'll do the same.
What you can expect:

About the same as everything I've asked for. As in my writing style, I'll probably write about 2 paragraphs per reply in the beginning when we're setting things up, and later it might reduce down to one paragraph. Sometimes I include a lot of description so you might find yourself receiving one post which is three paragraphs long and the next one only two sentences long.

Hello! I'm afraid I don't - right now the only things I'll be playing on are this website and email. If you're comfortable with that, we can work something out.
I'm totally fine with that, I was just wondering since you said that you're new here.

I have a character that might go well with a light, everyday theme mixed with a fantasy theme. I'm actually traveling, so wifi is a bit spotty, so is it ok if I pm you my character bio on Wednesday or Thursday when I come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back