• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Partners Needed !

Smol Birb

Adorable Birb

Hallo, I'm Krystal, and lately I've been itching for an MxM roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a good couple of years now, and I've done so on a few different sites, so I believe I'm a fine enough roleplayer! I often do a couple of paragraphs per reply, but it often varies depending on how you reply, though I usually try to do at least one paragraph no matter what. I'm also on a lot, since I have little to no social life, so I tend to reply at least a couple of times a day! I don't bug people for replies either, I can wait a couple of days, so don't feel the need to apologize if you can't respond within a few hours!

Now, as to whether I play 'bottom' or 'top' characters, since people find that important. I don't really believe in 'top' or 'bottom' characters, because that sort of thing only really matters in the context of sex, and it usually takes awhile to get to sex in any roleplay that I do. I don't think sexual position really has anything to do with personality or what ever people seem to like to do. I make a wide variety of characters, all depending on the role I'm forming them to fit and what I think the roleplay needs !

Now, for storylines. I am pretty much open to a n y t h i n g, though dark storylines are a favorite of mine. Character suffering ? Love it ! I'm not into all that 'happy fluffy' stuff that most people seem to love, I think it's boring, I want action and dramatic stuff! I eat it for breakfast, lmao.

I'll put down a few basic pairings that we can base storylines around, as I simply l o v e to form complex, deep storylines. You can pick one and we can develop it more, or you can suggest what ever you want! I'll also put down a few basic settings, that we can use as well.

Basic Plots/Settings:

Supernatural x Human

Detective x Assistant [[I'm an avid lover of Sherlock, lol]]

Murderer/Assassin x Target

Prince x Servant

Noble x Servant

Military Setting

Apocalyptic Setting

Dystopia Setting

If you are interested, feel free to post a reply down there, or message me with what you want to do! Thanks, and I hope someone is open to roleplaying with me!  

Hey there,

I'd be interested in a supernatural x human pairing or a an apocalyptic/dystopia setting. PM me if you're available~

Hi there, Smol Bird! Are you still looking for partners? I view mxm in the same way--I don't go into it defining charries as top/bottom. I think it's something they figure out when they come to that stage? I don't know, lol.

I've never tried prince/noble x servant before and would be open to trying it. Do you have any particular plot ideas for this type of pairing? Or an idea of what character you'd like to do?

Hi there, Smol Bird! Are you still looking for partners? I view mxm in the same way--I don't go into it defining charries as top/bottom. I think it's something they figure out when they come to that stage? I don't know, lol.

I've never tried prince/noble x servant before and would be open to trying it. Do you have any particular plot ideas for this type of pairing? Or an idea of what character you'd like to do?

Hi! I have a couple of general ideas, but nothing too complex, because I like to leave it open ended at first so we can discuss more details and make it more complex. And honestly, I can play either role, but depending on what our particular storyline will wind up being, what role I'll prefer to play will sway one way or the other tbh. 

Hey~
Supernatural being (thinking vampire or demon) / human sounds fun and dramatic!
Or! Prince / servant! Drama everywhere!

PM me if interested <3

Hey! The names AZ! I actually have a plot I'd love to do with you! (it's below) If you like it PM me!

A demon boy is sent to Earth after a big fight with his father, (whom tried killing him by throwing him off a ledge when his powers activated and he was transferred to Earth) Earth at the time he was sent was undergo a zombie apocalypse, a few months after said incident occurred. Said boy searches the neighborhood he appeared in for answers, living people, when he is chased into a house by zombies he will find your character in there defending themselves. Your character is searching for (someone of your choice) and has been waiting on them for a long time (they have no idea) Demon boy promises to help along as long as said person answers questions for him. They embark on such a search for person (someone) and meet some special characters along the way (This was supposed to be a book I wrote 2 years ago but never really went with it, so I made it an RP plot and I have characters made to show up at points)

Hey! The names AZ! I actually have a plot I'd love to do with you! (it's below) If you like it PM me!

A demon boy is sent to Earth after a big fight with his father, (whom tried killing him by throwing him off a ledge when his powers activated and he was transferred to Earth) Earth at the time he was sent was undergo a zombie apocalypse, a few months after said incident occurred. Said boy searches the neighborhood he appeared in for answers, living people, when he is chased into a house by zombies he will find your character in there defending themselves. Your character is searching for (someone of your choice) and has been waiting on them for a long time (they have no idea) Demon boy promises to help along as long as said person answers questions for him. They embark on such a search for person (someone) and meet some special characters along the way (This was supposed to be a book I wrote 2 years ago but never really went with it, so I made it an RP plot and I have characters made to show up at points)

I like it! Send me a message when you get the chance~

Hallo, I'm Krystal, and lately I've been itching for an MxM roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a good couple of years now, and I've done so on a few different sites, so I believe I'm a fine enough roleplayer! I often do a couple of paragraphs per reply, but it often varies depending on how you reply, though I usually try to do at least one paragraph no matter what. I'm also on a lot, since I have little to no social life, so I tend to reply at least a couple of times a day! I don't bug people for replies either, I can wait a couple of days, so don't feel the need to apologize if you can't respond within a few hours!

Now, as to whether I play 'bottom' or 'top' characters, since people find that important. I don't really believe in 'top' or 'bottom' characters, because that sort of thing only really matters in the context of sex, and it usually takes awhile to get to sex in any roleplay that I do. I don't think sexual position really has anything to do with personality or what ever people seem to like to do. I make a wide variety of characters, all depending on the role I'm forming them to fit and what I think the roleplay needs !

Now, for storylines. I am pretty much open to a n y t h i n g, though dark storylines are a favorite of mine. Character suffering ? Love it ! I'm not into all that 'happy fluffy' stuff that most people seem to love, I think it's boring, I want action and dramatic stuff! I eat it for breakfast, lmao.

I'll put down a few basic pairings that we can base storylines around, as I simply l o v e to form complex, deep storylines. You can pick one and we can develop it more, or you can suggest what ever you want! I'll also put down a few basic settings, that we can use as well.

Basic Plots/Settings:

Supernatural x Human

Murderer/Assassin x Target

Prince x Servant

Noble x Servant

Military Setting

Apocalyptic Setting

Dystopia Setting

If you are interested, feel free to post a reply down there, or message me with what you want to do! Thanks, and I hope someone is open to roleplaying with me!

Hi there! Are you still looking or partners? I have an idea for the Military setting and the Apocalyptic setting if you are still looking! Please pm me! :)

Hey you seem like you would be a great partner! I would love to make a dark, drama filled roleplay with you!!
I would love to discuss something out of these,

Military Setting *This one interests me!*
Apocalyptic Setting
Dystopia Setting

Ahh! I'm glad I found somebody who likes dark roleplays as much I do. All my characters are balls of angst :,)
I'm interested in the Murderer/Assassin x Target, Military Setting, Apocalyptic Setting, and Prince x Servant roleplays.

Ahh! I'm glad I found somebody who likes dark roleplays as much I do. All my characters are balls of angst :,)
I'm interested in the Murderer/Assassin x Target, Military Setting, Apocalyptic Setting, and Prince x Servant roleplays.

Awesome! Send me a message and we can talk more ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back