• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Partner Wanted- LOTS OF PLOTS (Updated 20.12.18)

Hello! I am incredibly interested in your Love Letters plot and LOVE the optional plot twist. Let me know if you're still looking for partners and I'd be happy to write with you! :•)

Hello! I am incredibly interested in your Love Letters plot and LOVE the optional plot twist. Let me know if you're still looking for partners and I'd be happy to write with you! :•)

I’d love to work something out! Send me a PM and we can talk details :)

Updated some of the plots. I also have a couple of undeveloped ideas if anyone's interested in hashing out some details

Alright, so, here's the deal..

I literally just typed into google search 'Seeking rp partner for long term' and not only was this website the first one to pop up but your post caught my eye almost immediately. Needless to say you're the only reason I even made an account. I read all your ideas, plots, ideas. I absolutely love all of them and have so many ideas already with characters and back stories.

I would die of joy if you would rp with me. I been rping off sites for years now just never gotten on forums aside from pming on Gaiaonline. I'm fairly sure that doesn't count. I prefer being a submissive 'bottom' male so you're like so perfect. Even the stories where I would be the more toppy one I can see myself kicking ass at.

Please, let me know if you're interested in role-playing together. I'm really excited to hear from you.,

Alright, so, here's the deal..

I literally just typed into google search 'Seeking rp partner for long term' and not only was this website the first one to pop up but your post caught my eye almost immediately. Needless to say you're the only reason I even made an account. I read all your ideas, plots, ideas. I absolutely love all of them and have so many ideas already with characters and back stories.

I would die of joy if you would rp with me. I been rping off sites for years now just never gotten on forums aside from pming on Gaiaonline. I'm fairly sure that doesn't count. I prefer being a submissive 'bottom' male so you're like so perfect. Even the stories where I would be the more toppy one I can see myself kicking ass at.

Please, let me know if you're interested in role-playing together. I'm really excited to hear from you.,

Hey! I'm glad you liked the plots, I'd love to RP with you. I'll send you a PM and we can work something out :)

I haven’t even looked at all of the plots yet, I just know I’m going to want to roleplay something. gonna place my interest right here. ~

The gay vampire plot sounds pretty awesome. I love the idea of the universe basically having two people be met for one another. Sorry, I’m half asleep at the moment but just wanted to post my interest, hopefully we can talk :)

The gay vampire plot sounds pretty awesome. I love the idea of the universe basically having two people be met for one another. Sorry, I’m half asleep at the moment but just wanted to post my interest, hopefully we can talk :)

I'd love to do that plot! Pm me and we can work something out.

Hi! I'd be interested in a few plots, would you mind shooting me a PM?

(I also have discord, if you'd like to talk there).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back