• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Partner Needed!

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am TheComicWriter and I am looking for a long term Roleplaying partner!
Here are some things to consider before Roleplaying with me!​
  • No one liners!
  • 18+
  • I love dark themes so if you have a plot in mind with dark themes send them my way!
  • I have anxiety so be gentle O~O
Okay now here are some pairings i have in mind! Bold equals the role I would like to play and This symbol * means how much I am craving this pairing!
Guy with anxiety x Guy without anxiety**********
Demon x Human
Student x Student**
Kidnapper x Kidnapped**
Those are my pairings if you are interested in any of these pairings send me a PM!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the with anxiety\ x without anxiety plot-- but ironically I have to make 10 plus posts before I can private message lol. This is what I get for being lazy when I first signed up and then took a break. Agh.

I'm interested in the with anxiety\ x without anxiety plot-- but ironically I have to make 10 plus posts before I can private message lol. This is what I get for being lazy when I first signed up and then took a break. Agh.
I could PM you if you want!

Okay, but what if we combined the anxiety pair with the supernatural one? Or all three?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back