• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM || Original, Fandom, and Kpop Roleplay Search {ignore prefix, updated june 3rd 2017}

joohoney

kai ~
Sugamon's Roleplay Search

• Genres I Roleplay
    ➜ Romance
    ➜ Modern
    ➜ Sci-Fi
    ➜ Fantasy
    ➜ Supernatural
    ➜ Mythological
    ➜ Realistic
    ➜ Futuristic
    ➜ Horror

Hi thank you for checking out my search. I had one up for awhile but the last month of university got a bit crazy so I took a short break because of that. Now that I am back I decided to make another search looking for a few new roleplays to do over the summer.

Anyway a bit about myself. My name is Kai and I am going into my second year of university in the fall. So once the school year starts back up again my replies may get a bit slow. I also have a part time job which means my replies will not be constant by any means even over the summer but I will try to get replies back as soon as possible.

For reference I live in the United States and go by Eastern Standard Time. Right now my job hours are about to change for the summer so I will update this later with the hours I will probably be most active once those change.

Right now I am between the age of 18 and 21. It would be nice to roleplay with someone around the same age range as me but I am open to roleplaying with any age range. Also I have been roleplaying off and on for about five or six years now so I would not say I'm the most experienced person ever but I do have a some experience.

Last edited:
Hi! If you're still looking, I would be interested in 'Serial Killer x Serial Killer', 'Idol x Idol' or 'Prince x Prince from rival kingdom'.

Interested
Gang Member X University Student
Apocalypse Survivor X Apocalypse Survivor
Superhuman X Superhuman
Angel X Demon
Prince X Prince
Prince X Peasant
Harry Potter Universe
Kingsman Universe

I tend to write in third person past tense, I use realistic faceclaims more than anime, I write between 1 and 3 paragraphs normally, I only do MxM and I can play a range of different personas ^_^

Hi! If you're still looking, I would be interested in 'Serial Killer x Serial Killer', 'Idol x Idol' or 'Prince x Prince from rival kingdom'.
Interested
Gang Member X University Student
Apocalypse Survivor X Apocalypse Survivor
Superhuman X Superhuman
Angel X Demon
Prince X Prince
Prince X Peasant
Harry Potter Universe
Kingsman Universe

I tend to write in third person past tense, I use realistic faceclaims more than anime, I write between 1 and 3 paragraphs normally, I only do MxM and I can play a range of different personas ^_^
Alright! I will PM both of you in a bit to discuss!

Hi there! I've been looking for some kpop pairings to do and I'm happy that there's someone looking too welkrjbllwer. I'm surprised that you don't do Vkook to be honest since that seems to be one of the biggest pairings in the BTS fandom :o But the pairings I'd be up to rp from what seemed to be okay from your list are Chanyeol x Baekhyun, Jaebum x Mark, Jaebum x Jungkook, and (if you're cool with Monsta X and BTS) then Wonho x Jungkook. Would you like to rp any of those?

Hi there! I've been looking for some kpop pairings to do and I'm happy that there's someone looking too welkrjbllwer. I'm surprised that you don't do Vkook to be honest since that seems to be one of the biggest pairings in the BTS fandom :o But the pairings I'd be up to rp from what seemed to be okay from your list are Chanyeol x Baekhyun, Jaebum x Mark, Jaebum x Jungkook, and (if you're cool with Monsta X and BTS) then Wonho x Jungkook. Would you like to rp any of those?
Ah vkook... Yeah honestly I don't mind the ship but it's been a bit ruined to me because of some shippers (plus it's always been my least favourite jungkook and taehyung ship) so I can only take so much of it at a time therefore whenever I have one active roleplay for them I will take the ship off my list (same with yoonmin).
Anyway I would honestly would love to do any of the ships you listed (I've never heard of Wonho x Jungkook before and honestly I'm intrigued). Seeing as I'm on my phone at the moment do you mind messaging me so we could discuss?

Ah vkook... Yeah honestly I don't mind the ship but it's been a bit ruined to me because of some shippers (plus it's always been my least favourite jungkook and taehyung ship) so I can only take so much of it at a time therefore whenever I have one active roleplay for them I will take the ship off my list (same with yoonmin).
Anyway I would honestly would love to do any of the ships you listed (I've never heard of Wonho x Jungkook before and honestly I'm intrigued). Seeing as I'm on my phone at the moment do you mind messaging me so we could discuss?

Oooh yeah, I completely understand you since that was Chanbaek for me at first, but then they grew on me and now I feel blessed. But yes, definitely, I'll message you now with some of the original pairings and fandom universes you listed!

If you're still looking, I'm interested in your original roleplays or an EXO roleplay (Sehun x Tao is my aesthetic, honestly) In fact, why not mix up both?

If you're still looking, I'm interested in your original roleplays or an EXO roleplay (Sehun x Tao is my aesthetic, honestly) In fact, why not mix up both?
Yeah I'm still looking and I would love to do a Sehun x Tao roleplay! If you wanted all my originals can be turned into aus for my kpop pairings so if that's what you are looking for that's fine with me. If so do you mind messaging me a list of the originals you are interested in so we can discuss au ideas?

Hi :o I'm Smol! I've been writing for a good couple of years now, and I tend to give a good couple of paragraphs per reply. I'm interested in a few pairings, and we can pick from those, if you'd like!
Detective x Serial Killer
Detective x Detective
Demon x Human
Reaper x Human
Arranged Marriage
We can also combine any if you'd like :o feel free to pm me if you're interested!

i hope you're still looking bc dang there's just so many good options here, tho i'm v interested in these vv
Gang Member x University Student
namjoon × jungkook

Prince x Prince from rival kingdom
jungkook x jimin // jimin x taehyung

Prince x Knight
jimin x taehyung

i'm also wondering who you prefer to play in these ships aaand if you're open to ot3s? (vminkook specifically '')

Last edited:
i hope you're still looking bc dang there's just so many good options here, tho i'm v interested in these vv
Gang Member x University Student
namjoon × jungkook

Prince x Prince from rival kingdom
jungkook x jimin // jimin x taehyung

Prince x Knight
jimin x taehyung

i'm also wondering who you prefer to play in these ships aaand if you're open to ot3s? (vminkook specifically '')
i'm still looking! i will message you in a few minutes and answer all your questions!

I'm interested in this pairing. I've never done it before, but I'd like to try.
sure i will message you in a few minutes!

I'm busting in here months late, but I was just wondering if you were still interested in a Jeonghan x Jisoo pairing (or even bts x seventeen member)? I really like the whole angel x fallen angel or angel x demon, but I'm honestly up for anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back