• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Neko X Owner Anyone? ((CLOSED))

Hello, and thank you for taking an interest in my stupidly written title! I know my name is long, so just call me Red. I also know this pairing may seem a bit weeb-ish, but for some reason, I've been dying to do a proper roleplay with this pairing. I have a plot in mind, but if you have any ideas to input that would better the plot I have, please by all means tell me about them! I'm not as creative as I'd like to be, so any of your ideas would be greatly appreciated.

However, before I get into what the plot actually is, there are some things you should know.

The Rules

• I'm fairly active and will reply to you at least once a day if not more. However, I do have a job and cannot reply at work. If I have a shift, I will reply before and after if I can. Please be patient with me.
  • If you cannot use proper grammar and spelling, I probably won't be able to tolerate you. It sounds blunt and cruel, but it's true. I should not see any text talk, run-on sentences (commas where there should be periods), or a lack of capitalization. We're not in elementary school anymore, so please do not abuse the English language. I know nobody's perfect, though, so I'll try to be nice about this one.
  • I will not roleplay in a thread, only PM. This one's pretty simple.
  • Try to make your character interesting. I'm all for fluff, but if your character doesn't have any human flaws, it gets boring pretty quickly. Be realistic about this; they probably wouldn't fall in love the first day they met. At least give it three in-roleplay days for things to get rosy.
  • I would like to be the Neko, as I already have a character made up for it. He's sort of a "Tsundere", so a character who can bring him out of his angry, bitter little shell would be preferred.
  • At least a paragraph (3-5 sentences) per post is preferred, but I understand sometimes there simply isn't much to say. I'll try to give you as much room to say things in your replies as possible, so this one shouldn't be a problem.

I'm a reasonable person, so please don't be intimidated by my rules. I've been doing this for a long time, so I know what I like. I'm simply trying to avoid wasting my time with a boring roleplay that becomes difficult to reply to. Anyways, enough of the boring shit, let's get down to the fun part!

The Plot

The roleplay takes place in a modern alternate reality, in which creatures known as Hybrids exist. They appear human, save for the ears and tail of a cat, as well as a few other features such as claws instead of nails and slit pupils. In this world, hybrids have become enslaved by humans, and are sold in common markets by anyone with a permit (or without, in the black markets).

On the day the roleplay starts, it's your character's birthday, wherein they're of legal age to own one such hybrid (18+, your choice). Thus your character's rich parent/guardian takes them to a hybrid auction to buy their first pet.

My character has been a slave since he was 12, bought and sold by various owners throughout the years. His prior owner was arrested and charged for alleged hybrid abuse, sentenced to many years in prison. Since he had no way of paying for his mortgage, etc., my character was auctioned off with the rest of his things and bought by another seller.

Thus, he was there at the auction where your character picks him to buy (the reason being of your choosing). Your character's parent/guardian is shocked and disgusted that your character would pick a male instead of a female, which would cause the conflict later in the roleplay.

The rest is up in the air, undecided, very available for your input. If you're interested, please send me a PM or comment below. Again, please don't be intimidated by the serious manner in which I speak, I really am a nice person and I promise I won't bite.
:) I will send you my character's CS once everything is settled. First come first serve, though I may allow this roleplay to more than one person.

Thank you for reading, hope to roleplay with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back