• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM- Lots of plots | Lots of ships! (UPDATE- Ships and plots updated 15/08/18)

ScarletTears

Just a human... probably...
Looking for role play partners. If you're interested, please send me a PM or comment below.

Please note, if you message me in text speak, I probably won't reply...
Also, PLEASE read all of the about me section. I've spent a lot of time recently creating characters and plotting only to find my partner wants to do a one liner FxF RP.

We had a chef quit on Monday so I'm pulling double shifts for the time being. If anyone fancies doing an RP with paragraph replies, let me know!

• First of all, hello! These are mostly my rules and requirements. If any are dealbreakers for you, I can usually be persuaded.

• ● The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
      • ↬ One of the main reasons I RP is because I love reading your replies as much as I love writing mine. So for me there's no point in writing if I'm going to be 'rewarded' with a short paragraph.
    • ● I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
    • ● I generally play male top/ dominant characters. Happy to play male submissive/ bottom characters though. Occasionally I will play females. It’s very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
    • ● I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along.
      • ↬ I have a general problem with perfect female characters in roleplays. I'm guilty of it, which is usually why I don't play female characters. If you can convince me your female character isn't a Mary Sue, I'm happy to play MxF
      • ↬ I also have a bit of a problem with un-researched/ unrealistic characters, especially in modern/historical slice of life settings. I don't mind that your character is a doctor at 16, or has more money than they know what to do with, but give me some justification here people!
    • ● I'm over 18 and I don't have any romance or gore limits. None or loads, you decide. Happy to RP on skype, email or discord if you prefer!
    • ● I generally only RP original characters unless we’re doing an actual fandom paring. Not interested in cannonxoc RPs
    • ● Having a few personal issues at the moment, so it might take me a few days to reply, please bare with me! I will reply eventually, you might just have to prod me a couple of times!

Last edited:
we could do dom x sub or this idea!
Muse A is sick with flu and Muse B goes to take care of them. A week late and Muse B comes down with the same bug ONLY 100 times worse.
This has been a very bad week and you just grabbed the last box of my favourite comfort food at the supermarket

we could do dom x sub or this idea!
Muse A is sick with flu and Muse B goes to take care of them. A week late and Muse B comes down with the same bug ONLY 100 times worse.
This has been a very bad week and you just grabbed the last box of my favourite comfort food at the supermarket

WOW that was a quick reply XD Wanna message me?

Hi, I am very interested in doing MXM, someone spiked the Punch. Shoot me an Pm if you are also interested :)

I'd be open to giving the 'I'll take care of you' plot a try, if you're cool with it!

ScarletTears ScarletTears I'll do the Steve x Bucky or Arthur x Merlin, though it depends on who would play who. And also, can we do this on Discord? I reply much faster that way :3

Hiya!
I really liked your 'My Dear Old Friend' plot. And I've also got some other plot twist ideas surrounding it if you interested. ^^

Hiya!
I really liked your 'My Dear Old Friend' plot. And I've also got some other plot twist ideas surrounding it if you interested. ^^

I'm already doing that plot with someone, but if you've got a new twist I'd love to hear it!

Hey! I'd be interested in 'My Dear Old Friend' (perhaps with OmegaVerse), but since I've seen other people were interested in it as well and I get it if you're kinda sick of discussing the same plot multiple times with several people, 'Stop The Wedding' would be fun too!

My interest has been picqued. What plots are still open, by the way?

I update the plots every few days, so all are open at the moment. There's also a link to my BIG plots masterpost. Over 50 plots written over 5 years of RPing, I'm always up for working one of those out!

So, I skimmed through your HUGE masterpost and I got to say, I am impressed. Right now, I'm leaning towards playing either the dance instructor in Dance Class or the single father in Fire Drill, but I'm having trouble deciding.

So, I skimmed through your HUGE masterpost and I got to say, I am impressed. Right now, I'm leaning towards playing either the dance instructor in Dance Class or the single father in Fire Drill, but I'm having trouble deciding.

I'm good with either of those! Wanna send me a PM and we can work something out?

Hey! I'm super interested in Tour Bus and I was thinking adding SOULMATE type to it? I don't know if that would hinder or better it, but I've been craving a good soulmate AU and I like the idea of a fan infiltrating accidentally XD

EDIT: OMG I looked in your master plot list and I saw all of the equestrian plots! I would be SUPER interested in any of those, depending on which roles are played by who. I actually own horses behind the computer, so I would really enjoy any of them!

If you're still up for it and not too busy, feel free to hit my discord up :D @linnyjo2001#4542

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back