• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM- Lots of plots | Lots of ships! (UPDATE- Ships and plots updated 15/08/18)

Hey, if you're looking currently, I may be interested in a Merlin RP! When you list the chars paired is it meant to be like an OT5 situation or any pairings that involve any of those characters? (I don't object to either lol)

Honestly I'm good with both too! Although an OT5 thing might need us to switch characters a bit so no one is interacting with themselves XD

Hello! I'm not sure if your still up for this but I very much am! I'm loving the old friend idea with the second plot twist and I love how muh effort you put into this! I could match what you write and mostly rp on discord but happy to rp here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back