• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM- Lots of plots | Lots of ships! (UPDATE- Ships and plots updated 15/08/18)

Hey! I'm super interested in Tour Bus and I was thinking adding SOULMATE type to it? I don't know if that would hinder or better it, but I've been craving a good soulmate AU and I like the idea of a fan infiltrating accidentally XD

EDIT: OMG I looked in your master plot list and I saw all of the equestrian plots! I would be SUPER interested in any of those, depending on which roles are played by who. I actually own horses behind the computer, so I would really enjoy any of them!

If you're still up for it and not too busy, feel free to hit my discord up :D @linnyjo2001#4542

Sent you a friend request :)

hello, i'm bepeu! ♥️
i would love to do the 'Let Me Pay For Your Time' plot, with the first plot twist you provided!
also, would you mind if i were to be Muse A?

hello, i'm bepeu! ♥️
i would love to do the 'Let Me Pay For Your Time' plot, with the first plot twist you provided!
also, would you mind if i were to be Muse A?

sounds good to me! Wanna send me a message and we can work something out?

Hey there! I'd be interested in mixing up some soul mates with a vampire and human. I wouldn't even mind if it took a reincarnation style path.
If you're not in the mood for that, I'd be happy to come up with something for the prompt,
You’ve locked yourself outside of your apartment and there’s a storm rolling in and I pity you so I’ll let you into mine

Oh...my....god...I LOVE THE SOULMATES AND SPIES 2 COULD WE PLEAAAASE DO IT. Sorry, I just really like that plot and feel it could work really well with the way I roleplay.

Hey there! I'd be interested in mixing up some soul mates with a vampire and human. I wouldn't even mind if it took a reincarnation style path.
If you're not in the mood for that, I'd be happy to come up with something for the prompt,
You’ve locked yourself outside of your apartment and there’s a storm rolling in and I pity you so I’ll let you into mine

Sounds interesting! I have a couple of vampire ideas which I'm always up for trying in an RP. Wanna PM me and we can work something out?

The Soulmate and Spies plot idea really intrigues me! I'd love to RP that one with you, all your plot ideas seem really well thought out and that's just what I'm looking for. Please reply if you want to discuss it further!

Hey, I'd be interested in an rp set in the omega verse! If 'Biology Isn't Fair' is still open I'd love to rp using that plot, if it's not then I'd be open to coming up with something!
*I also prefer discord, just a by the way kind of thing

Hey, I'd be interested in an rp set in the omega verse! If 'Biology Isn't Fair' is still open I'd love to rp using that plot, if it's not then I'd be open to coming up with something!
*I also prefer discord, just a by the way kind of thing

Wanna add me on discord? Its ScarletTears#0106

Hey, if you're still looking for omegaverse stuff and don't mind that I have Thoughts on omegaverse I would love to rp!

Other things I would be interested in mixed with it include angst, dom/sub themes, soulmates, and class/age difference.

Another question which I feel bad about asking about on an MxM rp is how you feel about nonbinary characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back