• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Literate Roleplayers (Always Open)

Sock

Three Thousand Club
Hello! Many of my 1x1's have been quite quiet lately and I would love to start a new one. I'm a very literate roleplayer, I love detail when I roleplay. I usually post anywhere above one paragraph(5-6 sentences minimum) and roleplay in PM, rather then fourms when doing 1x1. I'm on pretty much every day, and am a quick writer. I like to have at least one post up a day, preferably more. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to requirements, but I do have some.

REQUIREMENTS

• Posts must be 3-5 sentences minimum depending on what is going on in the roleplay, I often have times of complete writers block, but I expect my partner to try.
  • Detail is a complete must! I get bored pretty easily when roleplays become dull(Thanks, ADHD.)
  • I usually roleplay in PM when doing 1x1s, so my partner must be open to that.
  • I stay away from anime characters/names/fc's and such.
  • Must be active!

That's really it for my requirements! I'll list some of my fandoms/pairing's down below.

[if the idea is bold, that means it is one of my stronger interests.]

FANDOMS

• Skins
  • Sherlock(BBC)
  • Teen Wolf
  • Star Trek
  • Supernatural
  • The Avengers

Those are the few that I can think of at the moment, any other fandoms can be discussed!

VERSES

• Hate to Love
  • Omega Verse(Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics)
  • Harry Potter Verse
  • Werewolf Verse
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Highschool AU
  • College/Frat House AU
  • Band AU
  • Superpower AU
  • Skins AU
  • Mpreg
  • Wolf Pack

Once again, other verses/ideas can be discussed!

Thanks again, either post in the comments or start a 1x1 if you'd wish to discuss c:

Last edited:
  • Harry Potter Verse
  • Werewolf Verse
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Highschool AU
  • College/Frat House AU
  • Band AU
  • Superpower AU
  • Skins AU (*Desires to know what this means*)

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]

• Harry Potter Verse
  • Werewolf Verse
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Highschool AU
  • College/Frat House AU
  • Band AU
  • Superpower AU
  • Skins AU (*Desires to know what this means*)

[/QUOTE]
Haha, Skins is a British TV show. It's super awesome. You should check it out! Also, PM me with whatever you're looking for.

JustSmile said:
I would love to roleplay with you! I would love to try something around hate to love.
Sounds awesome! I absolutely love hate to love. Pm me?

The name sounds familiar. I think we role played together a really long time ago. Not sure if you'd remember that but I'm pretty sure you were one of my partnered at one point. If you'd want to PM and try something out I'm always open. Cheers.

I would love to roleplay Sterek or Johnlock with you, I'm a submissive character, so if that's all right wit you, I'm open to a lot. I'm kind of really new though. Not to roleplay, but to this site, so I look forward to seeing your reply.

[QUOTE="Unlively Flesh]I would love to roleplay Sterek or Johnlock with you, I'm a submissive character, so if that's all right wit you, I'm open to a lot. I'm kind of really new though. Not to roleplay, but to this site, so I look forward to seeing your reply.

[/QUOTE]
I'm okay with being dominant, although when the submissive is super helpless and childish and portrayed that way I tend to have a hard time vibing with the roleplay.

Sock said:
I'm okay with being dominant, although when the submissive is super helpless and childish and portrayed that way I tend to have a hard time vibing with the roleplay.
Oh I feel you there, I totally feel it. I like having cute, sassy characters.

[QUOTE="Unlively Flesh]Oh I feel you there, I totally feel it. I like having cute, sassy characters.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, alright. I'd be down.

• Teen Wolf -Isaac/Scott-
  • The Avengers -Tony/Steve-
  • Band AU

Any of these would definitely interest me.. Shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back