• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Knight x Prince roleplay

ThePinkestFlower

I'd like to do a roleplay where a knight is at the service of his prince or king and they end up falling in love when he becomes his personal protector. We could do medieval or a more modern version of this where there is an important person in need of protection and he falls in love with his protector. Well, discuss more details later. Let me know if you're interested.

We can add other things to make this more interesting too if you want (werewolves, fandom characters, vampires, fairies mpreg, etc)

This is open unless it says closed

ThePinkestFlower ThePinkestFlower This sounds really interesting and I have an elf prince I could use for this.
I just need to know how often you expect replies, how long you want replies to be, stuff like that.

I want a reply every so often. I'm not gonna set a specific time since I can be forgetful too (if I am just remind me) I like replies to be at least five sentences long third person.

ThePinkestFlower ThePinkestFlower Okay, I only ask because I'm in school Monday through Friday. So I'm only really able to reply on the weekend. Sometimes I can get a reply out after class before I start on my homework though. If none of this is scaring you away then I think we can move to dms and further discuss.

I could play either role, but this time I think I'd rather play as the knight.
I have a character in mind and all, but I don't know how well it would work in a modern scene. I mean, I suppose it could.

I could play either role, but this time I think I'd rather play as the knight.
I have a character in mind and all, but I don't know how well it would work in a modern scene. I mean, I suppose it could.
Alright, that's fine and don't worry it doesn't have to be modern. Message me.

I'd like to do a roleplay where a knight is at the service of his prince or king and they end up falling in love when he becomes his personal protector. We could do medieval or a more modern version of this where there is an important person in need of protection and he falls in love with his protector. Well, discuss more details later. Let me know if you're interested.

We can add other things to make this more interesting too if you want (werewolves, fandom characters, vampires, fairies mpreg, etc)

This is open unless it says closed
I'm down! Message me!

I’m interested if you are still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back