• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM FFXIV search WoLxWoL

CandySinsei

The Late Great
Roleplay Type(s)
I have finished up to what is most recently out on EndWalker (Pandaemonium and such)
I would love to look into doing an rp with my WoL and another persons character, be they WoL or not.

I have so much to ramble on about headcannons for my WoL and I would love to chat about them but I don't want to bog down this search with all of that so I'll get some basics out~
His name is Apollo Oblige, a male Viera from the Rava tribe
He's still fairly young, in his late 20's, and started his adventuring to seek out Echo users and Ascians

I've actually been very in love with idea of him having a portion of odd memories of his time as an Ancient, nothing so big but flashes here and there of mainly his own name and names of some of the Ascians he's searching for. Instead of being a shard of Azem he was just someone who either gave up the seat or had only been pursued to take it. After running through Elpis and finishing up what's out of Pandaemonium it feels right to say he'd be a warder for the beasts

He mains Sage, preferring to heal and keep in control in that aspect but his DPS main is Black Mage. Traveling has been mostly all he has known and out of the three city-states his favorite is Gridania

I would actually love to look into a retelling of the story with a deeper look into how it really feels as the WoL and fellow WoL or companion as they have to face all the trials and dangers ahead of them, doing anything they can to keep alive and keep going.
The attached file is the most recent, which is not recent enough, headcannons appearance for Apollo and its basically his big look besides minor cosmetic changes

Attachments

• wanderer wip.png
    wanderer wip.png
    720.5 KB · Views: 12
Very interested in this.
I'm glad it's caught your interest, would you like to talk more about it?
I'm close to crashing, it's 7 am for me and I foolishly haven't slept yet, but after a few hours of rest I'll be up and bright eyed and ready for conversations, haha.

I'm glad it's caught your interest, would you like to talk more about it?
I'm close to crashing, it's 7 am for me and I foolishly haven't slept yet, but after a few hours of rest I'll be up and bright eyed and ready for conversations, haha.
Yes, I would. Would you like it if I started the PM thread or you?

Fellow bunlad WoL here, written a bit for mine before and would love the chance to do more.

Hiya, I also play as a bun-boy! I'd love to write some more for him and develop his personality and whatnot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back