• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM Fandoms

ChibiMonkey

Why stop dreaming when you wake up?
Haihaii!!! Here I am back at it again with another search thread, this time looking more specifically for a fandom MxM/yaoi rp! A mix of some oc's and canon pairings depending on the anime.

~I am so so sorry for the next large amount of reading to get through but please bear with me~ ;3:

What I look for in a partner:
  • I am looking for more casual to advanced partners, probably more leaning towards advanced. Now, this doesn't mean you need to post like you're some best selling author, not everyone is perfect, including myself. Occasional typos are okay. I am looking for someone who can keep up with a multiple paragraph response in their posts, a minimum of at least two decent sized paragraphs - but more is always welcome! There is no maximum length! However, I do also want there to be good quality in your post - basically I'm looking for people who's posts give me something I can actually work with, or is engaging and adding to the rp, the plot, or their characters in some way. Again - don't get too hung up on this, I'm not crazy obsessive over it or anything. But I'd just like a good sized post that I don't have to struggle to understand.

• As I said, typos are totally fine as long as it isn't as if it's every word misspelled. Here and there is fine. No txt tlking lyk this! That was even just painful for me to write and think of how to >.<. When it's outside of the rp talk, such as pms or something, then I'm not so strict about it. Though I do still prefer not to have to decipher text talk.

• Since this is a search for MxM rps, and I know this is a question many people who rp MxM want to know, I typically play what many consider the 'uke' character. I don't generally like the whole labeling and such, especially since many people consider 'ukes' and 'semes' to be stereotypical in some way. That's not how I rp them. All I mean by uke is it's the character that 'bottoms' and a seme 'tops'. Of course as far as some fandoms and canon pairings I have, some characters of course should act in their typical canon self, or as close to as the rper can make them anyways. For instance if you're playing a very cheerful, innocent, naive type character, don't have them be all depressed and mopey - visa versa, etc.

• If you not longer want to rp with me, for whatever reason, please tell me! I will give you the same respect by letting you know as well if I end up no longer wanting to continue (though I doubt that'll happen for me). But if you wish to end it, it's 100% fine, and I promise I wont be upset! I will be upset however if you just vanish on me without a word. Or, if you become uninterested with the rp I'd also love to try and fix it for you so it can still be enjoyable for you too. The rp is for both of us to enjoy, not just myself! But again, if you still end up wanting to end it, that's fine! Just please please let me know

Hopefully my rules/preferences in an rp partner for this didn't scare you off yet, and if you're still reading this and interested, then please either PM me or messaging on here if fine too! As always, I'm open to adding any possible ideas and whatnot you may have for the rp, as it is quite flexible in the plot discussion and everything!

Now~ Onto the fun part~! Current Fandoms I'm really craving to do right now are listed below. If there's a fandom you're craving not on this list however, feel free to ask and if I know it and am interested enough I'll most likely do it :3 More will be added in the future too as I remember others I want to do.

Either message here or PM if interested! Though if you message here i'll just end up pming you anyways.

Characters I will want to play will have an * beside their names.

Fandoms:

Hybrid Child
Kotarou* x Hazuki
OC x OC

Junjou Romantica
Akihiko x Misaki*
Miyagi x Shinobu*

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Takano x Ritsu*
Hatori x Chiaki*

Death Note
Light Yagami x L*

Yuri on Ice
Yuuri* x Viktor
Yuuri x Yuri

Last edited:
ChibiMonkey ChibiMonkey Oh man, Sekai-Ichi is definitely one of my favourite yaoi series I've come across. Junjou is up there as well, same author and all.

I've been away from rp for a couple of years, and may need a bit of time to dust myself off and get back into the swing of things, but if you're okay with that, I'd be up for giving any of these pairings a go! (Except for Hybrid Child, I know nothing about that one, I'm afraid.) Which are you most interested in? Feel free to pm me! ^^

Interested in rping it? Feel free to pm me if you are :3

Yes PLEASE! Oh my GOD you have NO idea!! I love writing as Light and have been in love with L for years. I would literally go to college and become a pastry chef if he was real just to win his heart. A boy can dream can't he?!?

ChibiMonkey ChibiMonkey

I'm interested! However, I'm afraid I'm not all too interested in your fandoms. T^T If you're okay with that, perhaps we can roleplay with OCs? I know this isn't what you're looking for, but I found this too interesting to pass up! >3>;;

Interested ! Are you okay with just doing it with OCs? I'm not really familiar with any of your fandoms. )-:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back