• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [mxm] Fandoms and au's here.

Crowkur

Hit Me!
hello, I'm Crowkur; a third person writer by the way who is experienced at writing and good at giving out plot ideas! I'm looking for a person who can mirror my 1 - 4 amounts of paragraphs and likes to play multiple characters, I can be very open minded to ideas so If your'e interested please look below and pm me what your interested in. c':

[♥] = really want

[♥] Steven Universe

True blood- I can use canons and Oc's.

[♥] the 100

[♥] Disney films

[♥] RWBY

Skins

Teen wolf

[♥] Avengers-

[♥] Marvel

[♥] Naruto- Oc's only

Skyrim- Oc's and main characters

[♥] borderlands- Krieg x oc or oc x oc

[♥] legend of korra or avatar the last airbender- Oc's only, (pacifist fire bender x Rebellious avatar/or any bender)

[♥]Homestuck no canons

[♥]Full metal alchemist

etc

I also have Original kinds of themes (that i would really love to do)

-Like a high school rp (modern time, or maybe in the 1960's)

-Modern day Highschooler's or 1960's highschoolers with super power rp (<<kinda like that movie sky high))

-Pirates or medieval kind of story

Pm me if you are interested c':

I'd definitely be interested in doing some sort of Disney pairing, or the supernatural highschool idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back