• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Bully/ Jock x Wallflower?

GayYaoiWes2

Hit Me!
I have ab idea a jock that bullies my character, a outgoing wallflower that end up falling in Love, if you are interested, respond with any ideas and I will tell you to message me, thanks!

I have ab idea a jock that bullies my character, a outgoing wallflower that end up falling in Love, if you are interested, respond with any ideas and I will tell you to message me, thanks!
Hello! It sounds pretty interesting! I do have a question though, when you mean wallflower do you mean smart, different, outsider, ect? And oh I got some ideas that we can do with that rp. But I have to know who would be playing who.

Hello! It sounds pretty interesting! I do have a question though, when you mean wallflower do you mean smart, different, outsider, ect? And oh I got some ideas that we can do with that rp. But I have to know who would be playing who.
So the wallflower would be the person who didn’t fit into anything and has no friends, and I would play that character. Pm me if you are still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back