• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM AEW Wrestling Roleplay!

frankface

Yes. Wrestling is incredibly gay when you think about it.

So, I don't have much more to say other than hello! Welcome! I've been looking for someone somewhat literate to roleplay AEW wrestling with for a while, and hopefully you can help me out! Please note, I'm **not** looking for someone to roleplay matches; this will be romantic, angsty etc.

Pairings

(who I play is in bold)

Max Caster x MJF

Matt Jackson x Kenny Omega

Eddie Kingston x Jon Moxley

Orange Cassidy x Chuck Taylor (can also add Trent for a poly relationship, in which case I can play Trent)

Danhausen x Ethan Page

MJF x Adam Page

I'd also like to have someone x Preston Vance, so if you can think of someone suitable I'd love to hear it!

What I need from you:

Literacy: Literate and up, please. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like something to get my teeth into, rather than one long rambling paragraph. I'm not perfect by any means, but do require at minimum 3 paragraphs of something well-written. I tend to write 3ish paragraphs, so similar would be ideal. Also, third person/past tense writing only, please!

Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum, BUT I totally understand stuff happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there. This can't be a consistent issue, however, and I will not accept a post a day as a regular response time, even if we have been roleplaying for a while. Roleplays tend to move at a snail's pace like that, which loses my interest quickly.

Message me if you're interested, and we can discuss further details!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back