• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Romance!

Kiraa

Hurricane of a girl

Hey y'all! I'm Kiraa!

I'm looking for a few partners who are 18+ to do some romance plots/pairings with me :) I really only do MxF, because it's what I can relate to and what I'm comfortable with. I have nothing against FxF or MxM, I just am not as familiar with it!

I have RPN open in the background pretty much the entire day, and I can usually steal a few minutes to reply every now and again, so I would love someone who's really active and wouldn't mind posting a few times a day.

Pairings

(I'm ok with playing both M and F roles, but I will let you know that I am currently playing only Male characters in my other RPs, so I would like to play a girl for once :])

Bold= Role I would prefer

Underlined= I have a plot for this one

***= I really want to do this one

***Bodyguard X Victim of crime***

(I REALLY want to do this one. PM for the plot)

Farmer's Daughter X Farm Worker (A forbidden romance)

Something based off of "Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift

Doctor X Injured Athlete

(I'm also open to other suggestions!)

Hi, I'm new. I've been role playing on and off for years. I'm a bit rusty though. But i remember being quite fond of romance rps.I also can play many different personalities but I prefer female characters. I know you said you wanted to be female so I understand if you don't want PM me. Your choice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back