• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxF Romance-y stuff...

Kiraa

Hurricane of a girl
Hey there!
I'm Kira, and you can call me Kira, thank you very much. I'm a graphic design student in Eastern USA, but I will be in England from September through December this fall. But we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I have a part time job, and I'm taking two online classes this summer, but I definitely still have a lot of free time. I'm in and out of RPN all day, and I'm online for at least a few hours every night. Night Owls unite!

What I'm lookin' for:
  • Some MxF romance-y stuff, as the title stated. I have played a male character in the last million RPs I've been involved in, which is fine, because they've been great, but I'd really like to do some female role stuff. I could probably be convinced otherwise, though. Really, I'm not picky. I'm probably the most laid back person you'll ever meet!
  • I really, really dislike perfect characters, as far as personalities go. I love conflict. I love gritty, rugged guys and sarcastic, strong women. I love a slow burn. Things don't always need a happy ending. We can discuss this in further detail, if you need!
  • I like collaborating on plots! As a graphic designer, I'm all about bouncing ideas back and forth, and I'd like to think I'm good at brainstorming. That way, we both can get what we want!
  • Third person, decent grammar and spelling, 1-3 decent sized paragraphs are good for me, realistic images, and all that junk.

Pairings
For pairings with " * ", I have a rough idea for a plot.

Cop x Cop*
Cop x Civilian
Docter x Patient
Royal x Commoner
City x Rural
Traveler x Local **
Plots
The ones I have are quite.... Undeveloped. If you want to try and flesh something out with me, I'll give you a brief list of what I got!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm a graphic design student too!

I would love to do a royal x commoner one, but I prefer to double so we both play male and female. I'd like to think I play them equally, so no worries on that front. Message me!

Weeeeeeell, here's the thing. I've tried it a bunch of times, and maybe it's just the plots I've used, but it never seems to work out very well. That being said, I have done 2 separate plots with one person, if they were really keen on it being even, so... I guess my answer is yes, if we can figure out how to make it work :closed eyes open smile:

Weeeeeeell, here's the thing. I've tried it a bunch of times, and maybe it's just the plots I've used, but it never seems to work out very well. That being said, I have done 2 separate plots with one person, if they were really keen on it being even, so... I guess my answer is yes, if we can figure out how to make it work :closed eyes open smile:
I've done it many times if you'd like to PM me about more information. I usually play as female in MxF plots with other females and usually 99.9% of the time, we double to ensure we both are happy, ya feel? That way I don't force you to play female and I male type thing. Though if it's not your thing, totally understand.

Hello! I really loved your copxcop, copxcivillian and royalxcommoner suggestions and I got super curious! Since I"m new here and can't PM yet, could you shoot me a message, please?

Hey Kira, my name is Michael. I have an idea for a cop x girlfriend roleplay. It would have both areas for tension and romance. You are more than welcome to play the female. Would you be interested to hear my idea?

Hey Kira, my name is Michael. I have an idea for a cop x girlfriend roleplay. It would have both areas for tension and romance. You are more than welcome to play the female. Would you be interested to hear my idea?

Hey Michael! I can't PM and sorry for crashing in but can you PM me your ideas, please? :)

Hey I'd love to go over a few ideas with you and see what we come up with if your interested let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back