• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M×F Romance (looking for female)

S. Jennings

Hello. If anyone wants to do a romance rp, just pm me. Any plotline is fine, so long as it's male×female and I'm the male. Thanks.

Genre wise I like fantasy or Futuristic but I'd be down to do real world pairings to.
Here are some pairings that I think might be neat:

Pirate×Captive

Astronaut×Astronaut

Astronaut×Alien

General×Lower-ranking Officer

Doctor×Patient

Teacher×Student

Any of those sound good? If so, which part would you want to play?

I would love to do Pirate x Captive and be the Captive! or General x Lower ranking officer!!!
Here are some pairings that I think might be neat:

Pirate×Captive

Astronaut×Astronaut

Astronaut×Alien

General×Lower-ranking Officer

Doctor×Patient

Teacher×Student

Any of those sound good? If so, which part would you want to play?

I'm down for it! If you wanna send me a PM to discuss plots, then please do so! (I will be out for at least an hour however, so I won't be able to reply ASAP most likely)

I'm down for it! If you wanna send me a PM to discuss plots, then please do so! (I will be out for at least an hour however, so I won't be able to reply ASAP most likely)
Thanks for your interest, but I'm not really looking for anyone anymore. Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back