• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxF role play that I MUST DO.

Hi guys. So I have a specific plot idea that I must do. I've been craving it for a while now. So let me explain.

My character is a peasant in one kingdom. Your character is a prince(or king) of a neighboring kingdom. They both are werewolves in a land where they are feared and hated, therefore they must keep it hidden. One day, they meet while he is under the guise of a hunter/peasant/whatever your preference. It's sorta a Cinderella story with werewolves! :3

rules: 

-18+. I cannot stress this enough. Mature content may be included. (Gore, mature situations, you get the gist).

-Detailed. If you give me huge paragraphs, awesome. I would prefer good quality writing over large amounts of garbage. If you give me both detail and length, I'll marry you xD

-Grammar and spelling are a must!! I'm not saying be perfect, but punctuation and all that jazz are essential.

-no one liners. Self explanatory.

-if you get bored or aren't into it anymore or are taking a break. Tell me. Communication is essential.

-I'm looking for a long term partner. I want this to develop and see where the story takes us

if you are interested, message me. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back