• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (MxF) Looking for someone interested in a Magic: the Gathering themed RP

PerilousAbyss

Infectious Eldrazi
The title kind of says it all, I feel. I'm looking for someone who wants to participate in an M:tG RP with an emphasis on worldbuilding, exploration, adventure, and what have you.

Original characters are a must, as I don't really like messing around with established canon that much and prefer to create new things instead. 18+ only and female preferably in case of potential future romantic plots, but aside from that, I'm more than open to brainstorm (heh) the details of everything and really get a clear vision of the locations, characters, and themes before getting started. I really enjoy discussing things out of character, be it about the card game or something else, but if you'd rather keep it simple, I totally get it. My Discord's ScungyWumbus#5230, so feel free to add me if interested, or shoot me a DM on here if you'd prefer to chat that way.

Looking forward to RPing with you, Planeswalker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back