• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF/FxF Urban Magic Plots

XionKuriyama

just a friend
Hey! Just looking for a partner for one of the following plots, if anyone is interested. Bold is the character I'm most interested in playing. I should also mention that I prefer playing girls. I use the realistic/modern prefix because I would like these in a modern setting, but besides that it's mostly magical stuff.

Plot One

After finding an odd book in the library, Character A gets their best friend Character B to help test the spells inside. A recites the spell without really reading it first and  accidentally turn B into a three-year-old for 48 hours. Now they have to take care of them until they change back...and B's mind regressed to the mind of a three-year-old, too...

Plot Two

Character A is a magical prankster and chooses Character B as their next target. The spell ends up backfiring, and the two are now compelled to hold each others hands constantly, unable to let go. What will they do now?

Plot Three

Character A wakes up one morning to discover that they have turned into a living doll, Pinocchio style. They go to their longtime best friend Character B for help. Now B has to find a way to change them back, without understanding what happened in the first place.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back