• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF & FxF Plots

Reine

clinomania
Hi! I've had a few plots in mind, all romance. I'd prefer to play a female, but it's not necessary. I hope to add more, but just wanted to post for now. Here they are:

Plot 1: Off The Grid

In 1452, a kingdom is tossed into rebellion. When a knight, who thinks of the princess as his little sister, has the choice to save her, he chooses to. They run off into the forest with as much food and money as they can carry, off to a neighboring kingdom where the girl won't be in danger.

Plot 2: Where the Wild Things Are

In 2008, a teen runs away and ultimately gets lost in a large forest. When they find someone at last, that person doesn't seem entirely... normal. The stranger, infatuated with the runaway, leads him or her deeper into the forest, all the while saying that he or she could get the teen out. Later, it is revealed that the stranger is in fact some sort of monster(werewolf, vampire, etc. Will be discussed.)

*I'll play as either the runaway or the monster.
Plot 3: Liar, Liar

2014: When an unpopular school student lies about being in a relationship with the most popular person in school, it quickly catches up to them as the lie finds its way to the popular student. Hearing this, they aren't enraged but amused, and threatens to tell the entire student body about the lie if he or she doesn't follow every command they give them.

Plot 4: Truth or Dare

2016: At a high school party, a group of popular friends goes downstairs to play a game of Truth or Dare. One friend is dared to kiss the hottest person in the room and eagerly does, apparently not acknowledging that their significant other was also in the room, playing the game.

*Will play either the friend who makes the mistake of doing this, or the person kissed by him or her.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThePumpkinQueen said:
Plot 3: Liar, Liar
2014: When an unpopular school student lies about being in a relationship with the most popular person in school, it quickly catches up to them as the lie finds its way to the popular student. Hearing this, they aren't enraged but amused, and threatens to tell the entire student body about the lie if he or she doesn't follow every command they give them.
I really like this plot and hope to roleplay it with you. I would prefer if I was the unpopular school student. I hope to hear from you soon. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back