• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxF A story Inspired by Lovecraft novels...

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
Now I've been craving for some horror themed roleplay. Of course all genres like romance, drama, action, mystery go into that. I need someone open to new things, ready to bring innovating stuff to the table. I would craft the story and lead your OC on a certain path with minor restrictions to progress the story. The mechanics themselves are a little different from other roleplays and I will explain that after the quick review of the plot.

Story:

- You are a suspended detective/mineralogist/archaeologist/painter/writer (There are your first choices. Each differ on how you will perceive the many encounters you'll face.) The plot will take you to a isolated previously whale hunting Island. You will be able to go back to your Norwegian house in Trondheim, but only until a certain point in the story. The rest will be kept hidden as best possible to serve the excitement of researching through the various details and notes. Speaking of notes, I will tell you what is visible or if you search what is possible to find, but you have to tell me if you'll read the note after so I can tell you the contents.

Mechanics:

- As previously said, when there is an action, like reading or watching something, you will have to tell me in the reply if you wish to do so. The point is, the more you see the weird things, the more supernatural stuff will appear before you. The less you see or the more you ignore, that will in itself benefit your sanity, but might take away parts of the story and you'll be left in dark. ***If you choose that!*** You can act differently to a character not knowing their background and maybe getting a bad rep from them. That will make them less likely to help you out.

***CONCLUSION***

- Everything that you can do in real life you'll be able to do here. Form relationships, drink till you pass out, anything is fair game (but first consult me please!) I will have an OC that I'll main, but you can also create friend and family for your character as well as their background to make them more real. Hope to hear from you!!!

Ooh this sounds interesting!! I’ve never read the novels, but this plot sounds good! I’d love to rp with you if you’re still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back