• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxF A mafia revenge story (STILL OPEN)

poeta

Cherub
This plot is kinda dense, and requires some dedication, detail and some skill, so I'm going to keep this first part short.

Looking for some to play f in a mxf.

Literate and uh at least daily responses. Pls.

I don't mind talking ooc, but it's not something that's too necessary for me outside of plotting so if you don't want to it's fine.

Um... 18+ preferably I guess, since that's something everyone says on these posts.

Should be able to deal with mature themes. It is a crime rp, so our characters will have to do the ethically questionable things over the course of the story. Be prepared. Be mature.

It's been a while since I rped so I'm still catching up to what's new. Lmao

So PLOT:
My character is a loyal and very talented hitman, for some organized crime family. You are a the direct heiress to the head of said crime family. Certain events have caused an all out crime war between the many rivaling crime groups, so I've been tasked with the job of being your direct bodyguard during the war time, things begin to go wrong as the opposing factions band together and launch an all out offensive on your home. We manage to escape narrowly, but now must run to a designated safe house, to figure out what to do, we are quickly told that your mother the current boss of the family, has been killed, putting you in as the new boss. You must now figure out a way to find the whereabouts of your younger siblings because they're in danger, as well as evading death yourself, and figuring out a way to go back on the offensive from rock bottom. You know there's hardly anyone you can trust. Now that your empire has toppled you're even more at risk from people you could trust before. It quickly becomes apparent to you that the only way your home could have been invaded that way is if someone inside helped. And as time goes on the price on your head will only increase. Left with no one else but each other you and your new body guard must learn to work together, and trust one another in order to take back everything you've lost. And get your revenge.

This is a romance too tho, so yeah there will be romance.

Sheesh. That was a lot, and it's not even completely fleshed out. Eitherway like I said before I'll definitely need a skilled and mature writer to build this with me.

PM me if interested.

(Sorry if this is bare bones or seems rushed, I'm much more meticulous when I get into actually rping)

Last edited:
Hey there! How are you? Hopefully good.
I read your thread--wowie! This seems different from other threads, and that's what I love about it!
Is it okay if I PM you and talk about this with you some more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back